Does anyone else prefer the old Xbox 360 Controller? Or am I just used to it.

#1SAfricanGamerPosted 6/6/2014 7:07:16 AM
The Xbox One controller feels nice, but I loved the way the 360 one looked. Not a fan of the futuristic stylish look.

Give me green an whiite
---
I openly practise Theistic Satanism.
Do not let the word 'Satan' scare or anger you, the difference between Satanism and Theistic Satanism is light and day.
#2AWarAmp84Posted 6/6/2014 7:14:15 AM
I have to disagree. The battery placement is much better on the XB1 controllers, especially for someone with big hands. I always felt like my fingers had no room.
---
Toronto Maple Leafs fan for life. Favourite game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.
#3BeasthuntPosted 6/6/2014 7:20:52 AM
I enjoy the X1 controller but not the sticks. They are too loose like the Dual Shock 3 controller. Takes forever to hit the sides.

The 360 controller was the perfect controller, IMHO.
---
Gamertag: Beasthunt, PSN: Beasthunt.
Acts 2:38
#4roperpokerPosted 6/6/2014 7:22:28 AM
Best controller ever was N64 for me. :)
---
The only time MacMillan was wrong was when he thought he had made a mistake. - ( ')
ARTE ET LABORE
#5SeromontisPosted 6/6/2014 7:24:49 AM
GameCube controller was the best ever made.

On topic, I think I prefer the 360 one as well.
#6ave1Posted 6/6/2014 7:34:53 AM
For some reason the constant trigger pressing in Forza 5 causes me to have a bit of hand discomfort after an hour and a half of holding the X1 controller. This was not the case with the 360 controller. I think the ergonomics were better on that controller. . . But this new controller looks cooler with its angles in my opinion.
---
If a tree falls in a forest and you hear it, but your eyes are closed, how do you know it's not just fifty porcupines sliding down a hill?
#7yiangaruuugaPosted 6/6/2014 7:51:53 AM
The only complaint I have about the XB1 controller is that the batteries aren't really secure in the controller. I had times where I would shake the controller and the controller would shut off.
---
GT: xFrostxPhoenix | PSN: xFrostxPhoenix
GSU Comp Sci C/O 2015 | XB1;360;PS4;N64;SNES
#8chex81Posted 6/6/2014 7:54:13 AM
yiangaruuuga posted...
The only complaint I have about the XB1 controller is that the batteries aren't really secure in the controller. I had times where I would shake the controller and the controller would shut off.

Really? I find the battery pocket is MUCH MORE secure on X1 than 360, a lot of the time the 360 one would come loose and fall out...i had a bunch of the controllers and sleeves.

on topic, i preferred the 360 for about a week...but now X1 controller is light years better.
---
XB1/WiiU: chex81
soundcloud.com/purple_i
#9InterzoneMantraPosted 6/6/2014 8:02:32 AM
i prefer the triggers and the joysticks on the 360 better than the x1