E3 X1 racing game expectations- could we get more than the Crew and Horizon 2?

#1ave1Posted 6/6/2014 1:18:52 PM
Do you think an unexpected racing game for X1 will be announced at E3 - Results (15 votes)
I'm I'm certain that we will not be surprised in the racing genre at E3
80% (12 votes)
I'm somewhat hopeful that I'll be surprised, but very doubtful
0% (0 votes)
I'm thinking it is a possibility- we'll have to wait and see.
0% (0 votes)
I'm very hopeful and think there's a good possibility a surprise is waiting in the wings
6.67% (1 votes)
I'm certain we've got a surprise which will be revealed next week :)
13.33% (2 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Wouldn't it be nice if we found out they are working on a new X1 Burnout, PGR, F1, Rallisport, WRC, Grid, Test Drive, Ridge Racer, Sonic Kart racer, or Sega GT game at E3. Think there's any chance we'll be surprised?
---
If a tree falls in a forest and you hear it, but your eyes are closed, how do you know it's not just fifty porcupines sliding down a hill?
#2ave1(Topic Creator)Posted 6/6/2014 2:08:49 PM
Regarding the newest "Grid"- it looks like we'll have to settle for last generation visuals: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/new-authentic-grid-announced-here-s-why-it-s-not-coming-to-xbox-one-or-ps4/1100-6419124/

...but, maybe Codemasters will still have something to show X1 fans at E3. Why not, right?
---
If a tree falls in a forest and you hear it, but your eyes are closed, how do you know it's not just fifty porcupines sliding down a hill?
#3kennyynnooPosted 6/6/2014 2:16:00 PM
I'm sure EA will do something since they didn't do nfs, they said EA has a bunch of new titles but I doubt it's his year.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#4ave1(Topic Creator)Posted 6/6/2014 3:18:31 PM
Even if it's next year, it gives the racing fans something to look forward to.
---
#5kennyynnooPosted 6/6/2014 3:44:44 PM
Totally forgot there will probably be an f1 game.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
#6Shing_gorPosted 6/6/2014 4:37:06 PM
There is a little game called project cars....
#7kennyynnooPosted 6/6/2014 4:50:14 PM
Shing_gor posted...
There is a little game called project cars....

I keep forgetting that also, I think it will end up being toca like...meaning an awesome technically sound racer that people don't notice.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii