Dead Rising gets boring after you finish it

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Dead Rising gets boring after you finish it
1 year ago#1
Agree? Im trying to go o nteh 2nd play through but at lvl 26 i feel burnt out and seen it all.

Too bad the campaign doesnt change the 2nd time around. Its pretty much the exact same thing.
1 year ago#2
That's the case for 99% of all games.
1 year ago#3
ssjgohhku posted...
That's the case for 99% of all games.

PSN - Lord_Ka1n
3DS FC - 2680-9921-1203 - Feel free to add, pm me so i can get you back
1 year ago#4
I stopped at the beginning of second play through.
I must admit though, that I think I've only completed a handful if game's campaigns more than once in all of my lifetime (such as FF7, SM64, etc.)
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
1 year ago#5
Maybe some people liked it better in the other two where it seemed impossible to see everything the first time through. I guess I could see that. Different style.
1 year ago#6
There are very very few games that don't get boring after i finished them. I have played through 100s of games in my life but there are only a handful that i didn't get boring and i did more then playthroughs in. Super Mario World, Resident Evil 4 and Shadow of the Colossus are the only ones i can think that i played through a handful of times.
1 year ago#7
After you finish it? It gets boring as soon as you take the plastic off the case.
1 year ago#8
Got boring halfway every dead rising game. I only play it to have fun and kill zombies, the stories suck. Unfortunately it was one of the better launch games between the 2 consoles.
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
1 year ago#9
According to Smartglass I have played DR3 for 107 hours and have every achievement including the DLC so no I do not agree.
1 year ago#10
I played it on nightmare mode first and couldn't do anything but the missions. I jumped in right after I beat it, and did everything I skipped from nightmare mode. The game was fun and can't wait until the DLC goes on sale, so I can play them.
"I am going to blow out your candles!"
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Dead Rising gets boring after you finish it

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived