I'm not sure if I can continue defending the Xbox One anymore.

#1SaltyBotzPosted 6/7/2014 2:55:35 AM(edited)
Most of my friends have PS4s, and I've seen some of the same multiplat games like Watch Dogs look better and play better on PS4. I sorta feel like the odd man out with an Xbox One. And yes, I do get trolled about how crappy a system the Xbox One is compared to the PS4 by some of my friends. And honestly I'm done trying to defend this system.

I'll be getting a PS4 soon, and I guess ill make the transition from Team MS to Team Sony.
#2hrjPosted 6/7/2014 3:00:01 AM
Why not play for both teams?
It's possible to keep the x1 and get a ps4 too.
---
PSN/GT - Hennaboy
#3FinzFan4lifePosted 6/7/2014 3:03:21 AM
hrj posted...
Why not play for both teams?
It's possible to keep the x1 and get a ps4 too.

He already plays for both teams.
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
#4slowdog76Posted 6/7/2014 3:08:32 AM
SaltyBotz posted...
Most of my friends have PS4s, and I've seen some of the same multiplat games like Watch Dogs look better and play better on PS4. I sorta feel like the odd man out with an Xbox One. And yes, I do get trolled about how crappy a system the Xbox One is compared to the PS4 by some of my friends. And honestly I'm done trying to defend this system.

I'll be getting a PS4 soon, and I guess ill make the transition from Team MS to Team Sony.

ok
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#5MadeInThe215Posted 6/7/2014 3:08:51 AM
I own both, and about 95% of my friends got the XOne over the PS4. Even though it has better specs and some games perform better, I game more on my XOne. Mostly because of friends, and I like the Xbox ecosystem a lot more. If you mostly play with your friends, then you'll probably have more fun playing on the same console as them. It just makes sense.
---
Posted with GameRaven 2.0.4
#6da_StoOgePosted 6/7/2014 3:09:22 AM
My friend trolls me about my Failstation. And it hurts. :(
---
Well I'll be damned. Watch Dogs is quite good.
#7SaltyBotz(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2014 3:18:45 AM(edited)
Honesty I was disappointed with Titanfall, I didn't even like it. I played the game for about 5-6 hours and couldn't get into it. I was expecting it to put me at the edge of my seat for at least a couple weeks considering all the hype.

One thing I hate about the PS4 is the pad. It feels incredibly cheap compared to the Xbone's pad, which has a better feel in my hand and just feels like its better quality. No way it cost more than $10-$15 to make that PS4 pad. Also people having problems with the rubber peeling off the sticks, and sticky shoulder buttons.
#8Styrof0amPosted 6/7/2014 3:20:50 AM
SaltyBotz posted...
And honestly I'm done trying to defend this system.

Why do you feel the need to you defend any system in the first place?

Get whatever system you want, and be glad with it. If you feel you made the wrong purchase, sell it and get another

---

No commentary. No advertisements. Gameplay only ... http://www.youtube.com/user/kyllingefod
#9SaltyBotz(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2014 3:24:27 AM
Styrof0am posted...

Why do you feel the need to you defend any system in the first place?

Because people, including me have a tendency to be purchase defenders. My gut told me to go with a Xbox One this gen, and it turns out I chose poorly. Those anticipations were based on the X360, which I liked way more than the PS3.
#10Combo626Posted 6/7/2014 3:25:31 AM
SaltyBotz posted...

k
---
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE! - Frieza/Shao Kahn