MS to prepare for the next Gears of War they should do an HD collection of 1-3

#1zerooo0Posted 6/7/2014 3:02:27 PM
If MS did this with the rumored Halo 2/Master Chief Collection would just be amazing. I'm not the biggest Gears fan, but I would definitely give the series another try if I can buy them all on the X1.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#2TarotXIIIPosted 6/7/2014 3:11:07 PM
I realy want gears of war 1 on xbox one BUT, there's something about that art style and graphics that i just don't think needs changing. Gears 1 is my 2nd favorite video game ever so i do NOT want a peoplecanfly version of it. (even though i know that wouldn't happen)
#3crynryanPosted 6/7/2014 3:24:24 PM
While it would be kind of nice, time spent making it could very well be used making the next game. And seeing as how the servers for the 3rd game are getting worse as time goes on, I wouldn't want another version of the game unless they actually made the servers work again.
---
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
#4TaffmanGPosted 6/7/2014 3:37:20 PM
No, they shouldn't.

I'm getting fed up with constant releases of last gen games on next gen systems - I've bought a NEW system. Show me something that blows me away rather than a prettier version of a game I've already played and completed.
#5scoobydoobydontPosted 6/7/2014 3:42:08 PM
They should bring us those games with useful BC, not gouge us with new ways to buy what we already bought.
---
http://i.imgur.com/MBPlg7Z.jpg
http://giant.gfycat.com/HomelyCluelessBat.gif
#6RuinerEraserPosted 6/9/2014 4:46:25 PM
I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure all of the gears games are in HD already.
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall
#7fanboymaycryPosted 6/9/2014 5:37:22 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
They should bring us those games with useful BC, not gouge us with new ways to buy what we already bought.

I so agree with you on this.