Confirmed list of X1 games at E3

#11LooksLikeRainPosted 6/7/2014 6:21:18 PM
Crysiania posted...
MrImpatient35 posted...
warz0r09 posted...
got to realize this is just list of games that will be at e3 booths.

This has nothing to do with the conference as they aren't going to know what surprises MS will do.

I'm HOPING they show off the capabilities of cloud computing, cause it has been a joke for months. I have high hopes for it, but not for this year...just like I feel about Kinect.

Chuckle.

You thinking you know anything about cloud computing is more chuckleworthy.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#12Rainy_David1Posted 6/7/2014 6:36:51 PM
Why are some games bold but not others?
#13youngunner2123Posted 6/7/2014 6:40:12 PM
BBQMoosehead posted...
Thanks OP. Confirmed that i will be selling my Xb1 on monday.

If u really have one u would be selling it tomorrow instead (obvious reasons)
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#14superweskerPosted 6/7/2014 6:41:50 PM
Where's battle toads!?!
---
WELCOMETOTHENEXTLEVEL...............GT: crazydaygo
#15aheroafakePosted 6/7/2014 6:45:31 PM
Rainy_David1 posted...
Why are some games bold but not others?

---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | Youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#16MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2014 7:19:23 PM
PackersXLV posted...
Why is COD highlighted and BF is not?

I never really been into the battlefield games. I just got them to play online with my friends. And my preferred system is X1. I just like the controller more.
---
FML
#17MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2014 7:20:36 PM
I was bolding the games that I really wanna see
---
FML
#18cmincPosted 6/8/2014 1:04:48 AM
MrImpatient35 posted...
warz0r09 posted...

This has nothing to do with the conference as they aren't going to know what surprises MS will do.

I'm HOPING they show off the capabilities of cloud computing, cause it has been a joke for months. I have high hopes for it, but not for this year...just like I feel about Kinect.

Cloud computing is the reason titanfall works as seamlessly as it does. From AI, to animation and 400 things changing per frame: cloud computing. It also powers the other drivers people race against in forza 5. Even as they've just begun to scratch the surface, It's never been a joke to people that actually know what the F theyre talking about, man.
---
MSI Z87-G45 | I7-4771 Turbo | GTX 770 4GB GDDR5 | Corsair HX 850W |
Kingston Hyper X 8GB DDR3 | 1TB 128 MB Cache HD| Windows 8.1 | 360 | XB1
#19Bestia_SomniaPosted 6/8/2014 1:21:01 AM
cminc posted...
MrImpatient35 posted...
warz0r09 posted...

Cloud computing is the reason titanfall works as seamlessly as it does. From AI, to animation and 400 things changing per frame: cloud computing. It also powers the other drivers people race against in forza 5. Even as they've just begun to scratch the surface, It's never been a joke to people that actually know what the F theyre talking about, man.

No, it really always has been a joke. Even experts and those in the industry who know how cloud computing works still remain unconvinced. And seriously, using Titanfall's highly criticized and idiotic A.I. as a positive of cloud computing? The CPU just stands around like fodder and can't hit anything straight. Don't believe the hype.
---
FFXIV (Moogle); Join the KUPO Free Company - One of the top ranked FCs of the server (http://kupofc.eu)
#20slowdog76Posted 6/8/2014 1:30:45 AM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
cminc posted...
MrImpatient35 posted...
warz0r09 posted...

No, it really always has been a joke. Even experts and those in the industry who know how cloud computing works still remain unconvinced. And seriously, using Titanfall's highly criticized and idiotic A.I. as a positive of cloud computing? The CPU just stands around like fodder and can't hit anything straight. Don't believe the hype.

ok. so those that know more about than you do (experts) being unconvinced automatically means that the whole thing is a joke. that's not even close to parity.

also, the titanfall AI stands around and acts like fodder because, well, theyre designed to stand around and act like fodder. the only people "highly criticising" the fodder AI are the that dont understand this
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius