Getting the Xbox One Tomorrow

#1SearchmanV16Posted 6/7/2014 4:57:06 PM
Okay, so I am selling my PS4 tomorrow. I have the following games: Watchdogs, MLB 14 the Show, NBA 2k14 (digital), FIFA 14, Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeros, & Battlefield 4. I have played COD Ghosts, KZSF, ACIV, inFamous, etc. What games would you recommend? I am not interested in Tomb Raider, Lego games, Just Dance, Rayman, or Wolfenstein. I prefer FPSes like Titanfall from the gameplay. I don't mind rebuying NBA 2k14 or Watch Dogs. I am getting the Kinect version too.
---
Current Devices: Galaxy Note 3, iPad Mini, and PS4.
#2Dev445Posted 6/7/2014 5:01:08 PM
I'd say keep your PS4 untill after E3 before you sell it XD. As far as games for the One you should check out

Titanfall
PVZGW
Killer Instinct
DR3
Ryse (maybe)

Also Max Curse of Brotherhood and Halo Spartan Assult are free when you get gold.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#3SearchmanV16(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2014 5:02:56 PM
Dev445 posted...
I'd say keep your PS4 untill after E3 before you sell it XD. As far as games for the One you should check out

Titanfall
PVZGW
Killer Instinct
DR3
Ryse (maybe)

Also Max Curse of Brotherhood and Halo Spartan Assult are free when you get gold.

Nah, a lot more people play on the X1. The PS4 is good and all, but it's a ghost town for me. Play w/ people weekly instead of monthly seems better.
---
#4Dev445Posted 6/7/2014 5:09:06 PM
SearchmanV16 posted...
Dev445 posted...

Titanfall
PVZGW
Killer Instinct
DR3
Ryse (maybe)

Nah, a lot more people play on the X1. The PS4 is good and all, but it's a ghost town for me. Play w/ people weekly instead of monthly seems better.

I hear ya, I don't have a PS4 yet, but I might get one this year if they got some good exclusives coming out this year, Hopefully they show some new stuff at E3. Cause right now all they have coming out later this year is Driveclub, and that's not going to have nothing on Forza Horizon 2.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#5SearchmanV16(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2014 5:15:50 PM
Dev445 posted...
SearchmanV16 posted...
Dev445 posted...

Titanfall
PVZGW
Killer Instinct
DR3
Ryse (maybe)

I hear ya, I don't have a PS4 yet, but I might get one this year if they got some good exclusives coming out this year, Hopefully they show some new stuff at E3. Cause right now all they have coming out later this year is Driveclub, and that's not going to have nothing on Forza Horizon 2.

Well, I do have a good backup plan if the X1 has major events during E3 or it doesn't seem to be good for me. I will buy the X1 w/ Kinect Refurb from Gamestop for $450, play it during E3. If there is a new bundle or two, I will return the refurb. If there are no bundles, I will return the refurb and buy a brand new X1 to get Forza with it. I can always get the PS4, but I will lose some of my games, but I am prepared for that.
---