Would you be embarrassed playing Zumba Fitness World party

#1PackersXLVPosted 6/7/2014 6:13:00 PM
OK don't judge but I've been looking at this game along with just dance. I've never really owned these types of games before but right now for me gaming is kind of depressing. I am tired of all the shooters there just not fun to me anymore I'm looking for more fun in my gaming. I find myself playing my 3ds more just playing games like Mario brings a smile to my face. Buty I've been looking at Zumba world party it seems like a fun game and would give me a good workout before I start my graveyard shift. But I think it's safe to say that one would be embarrassed playing it maybe even getting messages from people on your friends list laughing at you. Although I do see some friends playing Xbox fitness so maybe it's not so bad.
---
Green Bay Packers & Oakland Athletics Green & Gold till I die
#2KID VIDPosted 6/7/2014 6:17:58 PM
Who cares what people think about you. If you think it looks fun then give it a shot. You just might like it and it'll become one of your favorite games ever. You have nothing to lose.
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
#3LooksLikeRainPosted 6/7/2014 6:19:21 PM
If someone is laughing at another person for getting healthier, they're the ones who should be embarrassed.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#4Garage_ManPosted 6/7/2014 6:29:07 PM
Who cares. Since I got a Vita in November I've expanded my my mind in gaming so much. Anyone doesn't like what they see...get over it.

It's like watching a TV show...you don't like it..boo hoo.
#5PackersXLV(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2014 6:30:24 PM
Ya I think I'm going to take a jump on it and try it out I think there's a demo.
---
#6WartPig_Posted 6/7/2014 6:46:18 PM
you care what other people think?

wow.
---
PSN-WartPigX, XBL-WartPig ...... Novorossiya
"people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening"
#7PackersXLV(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2014 6:59:58 PM
I think it's human nature to care what other think I guess it depends on what or the situation. Like when it comes to my job I kinda have to care what others think. But for games I rarely don't just one time my friend brought over Dance Central and I was still connected to live. I got a message from a Xbox live friend that said have your balls dropped dance central? It was a ignorant message but it got me thinking maybe these types of games are not suited for a 30 year old male.
---
#8WartPig_Posted 6/7/2014 7:07:37 PM
no its herd mentality that makes you care what others think. a free and open mind on the other hand....
---
PSN-WartPigX, XBL-WartPig ...... Novorossiya
"people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening"
#9RuinerEraserPosted 6/7/2014 7:08:10 PM
PackersXLV posted...
I think it's human nature to care what other think I guess it depends on what or the situation. Like when it comes to my job I kinda have to care what others think. But for games I rarely don't just one time my friend brought over Dance Central and I was still connected to live. I got a message from a Xbox live friend that said have your balls dropped dance central? It was a ignorant message but it got me thinking maybe these types of games are not suited for a 30 year old male.

There are a lot of 30 year old males that dance all the time, out in public even. It's not my thing but if this game interests you do it. You sound like you are too concerend with others opinions...screw them. You become a much happier healthier person if you stop concerning yourself with others views of you.

Dance your 30 year old ass off man :)
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall
#10PackersXLV(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2014 7:11:30 PM
Update

I downloaded demo and holy crap I'm sweating a storm trying to get this thing started. It says hover over play to get started which I've been trying to do.

Are all Kinect games like this?
---