MAX : Curse of Brotherhood...a very well done game.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. MAX : Curse of Brotherhood...a very well done game.

User Info: RuinerEraser

RuinerEraser
2 years ago#1
I never would have considered buying this game but since it was free I got it of course, now I can't put it down. It's actually a very good blend of platform and puzzles and the graphics are decent.

A solid 8 forsure.
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall
(message deleted)
(message deleted)

User Info: Xerosnake90

Xerosnake90
2 years ago#4
Decent platformer. Glad it was free as I never would've paid for it.

User Info: pblimp360

pblimp360
2 years ago#5
Agreed TC. I loved it personally. I think it gets unfairly rated by some as well.

It's a fun little platformer/puzzler that I hope they continue with a sequel and make it grander in scale and budget. I think it could be a hit for them.
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved

User Info: Foreign Objects

Foreign Objects
2 years ago#6
I thought about buying it when it came out, but I passed. I went with Halo Spartan Assault and never really bothered playing it.
Bit of a bummer the Halo game is free aswell, but now I feel great getting Max for free.

Love the Games With Gold system. Free games? Even if they're bad games, still fun to play for an arvo.
etc

User Info: brownmyster

brownmyster
2 years ago#7
pblimp360 posted...
Agreed TC. I loved it personally. I think it gets unfairly rated by some as well.

It's a fun little platformer/puzzler that I hope they continue with a sequel and make it grander in scale and budget. I think it could be a hit for them.

Yea I loved it also. Reason a lot of people hate it cause it doesn't go pew pew pew

User Info: Swab18

Swab18
2 years ago#8
brownmyster posted...
pblimp360 posted...

Yea I loved it also. Reason a lot of people hate it cause it doesn't go pew pew pew

That's actually why I hated this game lol
Where does my fps p?

User Info: Xerosnake90

Xerosnake90
2 years ago#9
brownmyster posted...
pblimp360 posted...

A lot of people don't like it because it's a simplistic repetitive title with a children's story. But ok ;)

User Info: Tenzhi

Tenzhi
2 years ago#10
I didn't like the magic marker mechanic, randomly dying, the story elements that were a terrible ripoff of Labyrinth, or the characters.
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. MAX : Curse of Brotherhood...a very well done game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived