MAX : Curse of Brotherhood...a very well done game.

#1RuinerEraserPosted 6/7/2014 6:25:02 PM
I never would have considered buying this game but since it was free I got it of course, now I can't put it down. It's actually a very good blend of platform and puzzles and the graphics are decent.

A solid 8 forsure.
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall
#2youngunner2123Posted 6/7/2014 6:32:17 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3youngunner2123Posted 6/7/2014 6:48:00 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4Xerosnake90Posted 6/7/2014 6:51:53 PM
Decent platformer. Glad it was free as I never would've paid for it.
#5pblimp360Posted 6/7/2014 6:52:58 PM
Agreed TC. I loved it personally. I think it gets unfairly rated by some as well.

It's a fun little platformer/puzzler that I hope they continue with a sequel and make it grander in scale and budget. I think it could be a hit for them.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#6Foreign ObjectsPosted 6/7/2014 7:06:05 PM
I thought about buying it when it came out, but I passed. I went with Halo Spartan Assault and never really bothered playing it.
Bit of a bummer the Halo game is free aswell, but now I feel great getting Max for free.

Love the Games With Gold system. Free games? Even if they're bad games, still fun to play for an arvo.
---
etc
#7brownmysterPosted 6/7/2014 7:29:03 PM
pblimp360 posted...
Agreed TC. I loved it personally. I think it gets unfairly rated by some as well.

It's a fun little platformer/puzzler that I hope they continue with a sequel and make it grander in scale and budget. I think it could be a hit for them.

Yea I loved it also. Reason a lot of people hate it cause it doesn't go pew pew pew
#8Swab18Posted 6/7/2014 8:29:18 PM
brownmyster posted...
pblimp360 posted...

Yea I loved it also. Reason a lot of people hate it cause it doesn't go pew pew pew

That's actually why I hated this game lol
---
Where does my fps p?
#9Xerosnake90Posted 6/7/2014 9:30:40 PM
brownmyster posted...
pblimp360 posted...

A lot of people don't like it because it's a simplistic repetitive title with a children's story. But ok ;)
#10TenzhiPosted 6/7/2014 11:12:19 PM
I didn't like the magic marker mechanic, randomly dying, the story elements that were a terrible ripoff of Labyrinth, or the characters.
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.