After the huge success of MarioKart 8 do you want MS to make a mascot racer too?

#1UltraPlanetPosted 6/8/2014 4:52:11 AM
Forza is nice and all but let's be honest it will never reach the level of success or fun of a Mario Kart. A Microsoft Kart Racer could be awesome!

Master Chief
Marcus Fenix
Marius Titus
Nick Ramos
Titan Pilot
Banjo
Kazzoie
Alan Wake
Ryu Hayabusa
Sadira
#2kennyynnooPosted 6/8/2014 5:09:47 AM
Nope. Not enough characters recognizable, I have no interest in it personally but I'm not into Mario kart either.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#3mrpicPosted 6/8/2014 5:10:53 AM
no

but id love nintendo to make thier games multiplat or microsoft to buy f zero

it would be the perfect online racer game imo
#4mrpicPosted 6/8/2014 5:14:45 AM
the problem with nintendo this year is that god awfull pad/pad thing they have i tried it i hated it and figure the console isnt worth my time because 70% of the games require it
#5_Doomguy_Posted 6/8/2014 5:15:13 AM
All we need is Conker with customisable characters for the online so it could let us make our character look like any other from any Xbox game.
#6AltiarLioPosted 6/8/2014 5:15:19 AM
Sonic all star racing transformed is a better game IMO.

Mario kart 8 is good and so freaken addictive with friends but such a bore alone.
---
Founding member of the GameFAQS Trillionares club.
Adapt or Die. GT: Tyron3L1o
#7ave1Posted 6/8/2014 7:28:11 AM
What about Blinx, Voodoo Vince, and that Tanzanian Tiger?
---
If a tree falls in a forest and you hear it, but your eyes are closed, how do you know it's not just fifty porcupines sliding down a hill?
#8Styrof0amPosted 6/8/2014 7:32:53 AM
I'd rather have a Blur 2

---

No commentary. No advertisements. Gameplay only ... http://www.youtube.com/user/kyllingefod
#9KID VIDPosted 6/8/2014 7:33:32 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
Nope. Not enough characters recognizable, I have no interest in it personally but I'm not into Mario kart either.

---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
#10anthony2690Posted 6/8/2014 7:47:05 AM
No, another Sega/sonic kart game would be nice though :) a lot more nostalgic for me than Mario kart, the panzer Dragoon, nights into dreams, after burner, and shinobi stages were very amazing stage/ost wise :) the only stage that wasn't that great was the burning rangers stage what is a shame as I love burning rangers on the Saturn :) plus I hope for more chars in the next one :)