After the huge success of MarioKart 8 do you want MS to make a mascot racer too?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. After the huge success of MarioKart 8 do you want MS to make a mascot racer too?

User Info: UltraPlanet

UltraPlanet
2 years ago#1
Forza is nice and all but let's be honest it will never reach the level of success or fun of a Mario Kart. A Microsoft Kart Racer could be awesome!

Master Chief
Marcus Fenix
Marius Titus
Nick Ramos
Titan Pilot
Banjo
Kazzoie
Alan Wake
Ryu Hayabusa
Sadira

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
2 years ago#2
Nope. Not enough characters recognizable, I have no interest in it personally but I'm not into Mario kart either.
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.

User Info: mrpic

mrpic
2 years ago#3
no

but id love nintendo to make thier games multiplat or microsoft to buy f zero

it would be the perfect online racer game imo

User Info: mrpic

mrpic
2 years ago#4
the problem with nintendo this year is that god awfull pad/pad thing they have i tried it i hated it and figure the console isnt worth my time because 70% of the games require it

User Info: _Doomguy_

_Doomguy_
2 years ago#5
All we need is Conker with customisable characters for the online so it could let us make our character look like any other from any Xbox game.

User Info: AltiarLio

AltiarLio
2 years ago#6
Sonic all star racing transformed is a better game IMO.

Mario kart 8 is good and so freaken addictive with friends but such a bore alone.
Founding member of the GameFAQS Trillionares club.
Adapt or Die. GT: Tyron3L1o

User Info: ave1

ave1
2 years ago#7
What about Blinx, Voodoo Vince, and that Tanzanian Tiger?
If a tree falls in a forest and you hear it, but your eyes are closed, how do you know it's not just fifty porcupines sliding down a hill?

User Info: Styrof0am

Styrof0am
2 years ago#8
I'd rather have a Blur 2

No commentary. No advertisements. Gameplay only ... http://www.youtube.com/user/kyllingefod

User Info: KID VID

KID VID
2 years ago#9
kennyynnoo posted...
Nope. Not enough characters recognizable, I have no interest in it personally but I'm not into Mario kart either.
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD

User Info: anthony2690

anthony2690
2 years ago#10
No, another Sega/sonic kart game would be nice though :) a lot more nostalgic for me than Mario kart, the panzer Dragoon, nights into dreams, after burner, and shinobi stages were very amazing stage/ost wise :) the only stage that wasn't that great was the burning rangers stage what is a shame as I love burning rangers on the Saturn :) plus I hope for more chars in the next one :)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. After the huge success of MarioKart 8 do you want MS to make a mascot racer too?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived