Would you guys support a Supergirl, WW or Powergirl game? (Xbox Only Title)

#1Bayonetta_Posted 6/8/2014 4:42:56 AM
I believe good old Xbox needs an all American female badass title.

Personally, I'd go with Powergirl seeing as she's a billionaire, curvy, massive ( )( ), plus she's a slightly less powerful superman basically. She would crush the hell out of Supergirl and WonderWoman.

I think it can be done so as long as they don't bring relationship crap into the game. Keep the story above average and deep like Mass Effect. Lastly, don't make it open world and don't make the game all about flying around. A game like this is best with Ninja Gaiden type replay value/challenge and less about online play.

When I was playing that free online DC game for the ps3 I was thinking to myself about how boring all this freedom is. Then again FF13 proved linearity can be too extreme. There really has to be a balance or a certain flow to the story, setting and gameplay.
#2TaurenStrengthPosted 6/8/2014 4:53:33 AM
If they had their outfits designed as, and by whoever did Cammies skin tight outfit from SS4 i would see no problem with it

I would also suggest at that point placing it in Antartica or the South Pole but seeing as how its Super Girl or Power Girl.... The earth just may explode =/
#3Bestia_SomniaPosted 6/8/2014 4:54:08 AM
Exclusive to XB1? lol not happening

Also, Powergirl is just a boring Supergirl clone, but with bigger breasts. Superman himself still needs a good game.

Wonder Woman would be the only interesting one of the three
---
FFXIV (Moogle); Join the KUPO Free Company - One of the top ranked FCs of the server (http://kupofc.eu)
#4BryanPS360Posted 6/8/2014 4:54:38 AM
Why does it need to be Xbox only?
---
XBGT:RedHawkDirewolf PSN and NNID: RedHawk_Direwolf
#5SabramPosted 6/8/2014 7:11:55 AM
BryanPS360 posted...

Because they're a fanboy.
---
Dark Souls 2 + Dragon's Crown crossover game needs to happen.
PSN: Sabram - NNID: Sabram - Gamertag: Sabram
#6BryanPS360Posted 6/8/2014 7:14:53 AM
Sabram posted...
BryanPS360 posted...

Because they're a fanboy.

I'm trying to be more optimistic. I'd like the TC to provide further input.

Maybe...just maybe... TC has a good explanation for why it should be Xbox exclusive.
---
XBGT:RedHawkDirewolf PSN and NNID: RedHawk_Direwolf
#7DarthUchiha91Posted 6/8/2014 7:19:26 AM
I prefer a DC ulitmate alliance game personally.
---
The Delay game is GOTY 2014!
#8DolemiteXPPosted 6/8/2014 7:31:17 AM
I'd support Powergirl only if Bustice was also in the game and played by Sara Underwood.
---
Shanahan!!! Yuse got some SPLAININ ta do!!!