System selling exclusives?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. System selling exclusives?

User Info: AustinHH

AustinHH
2 years ago#1
Let me start by saying I have a PS4 and I love the thing. The problem I have with it is that there are a lack of games right now. That problem is resolving itself slowly.

I'm very interested in Forza but I can't justify $450 or $500 on a single video game. Are there any other system selling exclusives I can't play on my PC or PS4? Anything actually worth considering putting that kind of money down for? I badly want to play Forza but I've got other financial obligations and I just can't justify that kind of price for 1 racing game...

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
2 years ago#2
Forza, Forza Horizon 2 alone are why I bought the x1 before a ps4. In the long run future forza games will be justifiable for my purchase.
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.

User Info: lilj812

lilj812
2 years ago#3
Gotta wait for the conference. But most Xbox exclusives also go to pc where you'll get the better version anyways.
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87

AustinHH
2 years ago#4
Nothing out now or in the next few months?

User Info: spurrierzook

spurrierzook
2 years ago#5
Titanfall was for me. Love it
Gamer Tag: GATOR EAGLE PSN ID: GATOREAGLE7

User Info: nableet

nableet
2 years ago#6
Wait till E3. There aren't too many games out at the moment that you can't play elsewhere. Those that are out (Ryse) are very polarising.

Less than 24 hours ;-)
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff

AustinHH
2 years ago#7
spurrierzook posted...
Titanfall was for me. Love it

I've been really unimpressed by it personally. I see the appeal but it's just too small in scope and I can't stand fighting bots. I did the beta on PC and it really turned me away from the game. To each their own though. I love mech games I just cant stand jumping through hoops and killing bots to get into a mech for a few minutes before it's blown up. Maybe there have been massive gameplay changes since the beta but the 3 on 3 format is just too small for me to have a ton of bots running around.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. System selling exclusives?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived