System selling exclusives?

#1AustinHHPosted 6/8/2014 11:07:58 AM
Let me start by saying I have a PS4 and I love the thing. The problem I have with it is that there are a lack of games right now. That problem is resolving itself slowly.

I'm very interested in Forza but I can't justify $450 or $500 on a single video game. Are there any other system selling exclusives I can't play on my PC or PS4? Anything actually worth considering putting that kind of money down for? I badly want to play Forza but I've got other financial obligations and I just can't justify that kind of price for 1 racing game...
#2kennyynnooPosted 6/8/2014 11:12:34 AM
Forza, Forza Horizon 2 alone are why I bought the x1 before a ps4. In the long run future forza games will be justifiable for my purchase.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#3lilj812Posted 6/8/2014 11:16:50 AM
Gotta wait for the conference. But most Xbox exclusives also go to pc where you'll get the better version anyways.
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#4AustinHH(Topic Creator)Posted 6/8/2014 11:18:41 AM
Nothing out now or in the next few months?
#5spurrierzookPosted 6/8/2014 11:23:25 AM
Titanfall was for me. Love it
---
Gamer Tag: GATOR EAGLE PSN ID: GATOREAGLE7
#6nableetPosted 6/8/2014 11:24:53 AM
Wait till E3. There aren't too many games out at the moment that you can't play elsewhere. Those that are out (Ryse) are very polarising.

Less than 24 hours ;-)
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#7AustinHH(Topic Creator)Posted 6/8/2014 11:27:10 AM
spurrierzook posted...
Titanfall was for me. Love it

I've been really unimpressed by it personally. I see the appeal but it's just too small in scope and I can't stand fighting bots. I did the beta on PC and it really turned me away from the game. To each their own though. I love mech games I just cant stand jumping through hoops and killing bots to get into a mech for a few minutes before it's blown up. Maybe there have been massive gameplay changes since the beta but the 3 on 3 format is just too small for me to have a ton of bots running around.