Dumping Kinect will give us better XBOX ONE games but is it too little too late?

#1SolnotPosted 6/8/2014 11:27:22 AM
http://www.techradar.com/news/gaming/consoles/dumping-kinect-will-give-us-better-xbox-one-games-but-is-it-too-little-too-late--1252300
#2NeoAndurilPosted 6/8/2014 11:29:01 AM
This will also make the xb1 trolls mad.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#3hitman911usPosted 6/8/2014 11:30:59 AM
Yeah because not even a full year into its life is definitely too late. People need to stop with this doom and gloom stuff, stfu and play some games (not directed at you tc).
---
Let's go Brew crew!!!
#4SoulTrapperPosted 6/8/2014 11:31:40 AM
It is too little, the kinectless console alone isn't going to help much.

What would/will help, is a good E3 for Microsoft and them finally realizing that simply removing bad policies doesn't make people forget about them.
#5NeoAndurilPosted 6/8/2014 11:32:07 AM
hitman911us posted...
Yeah because not even a full year into its life is definitely too late. People need to stop with this doom and gloom stuff, stfu and play some games (not directed at you tc).

It just counter-balances all the BS reassurance topics full of lies trying to pull positive spin out of dark places.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#6josh924Posted 6/8/2014 12:16:23 PM
NeoAnduril posted...

XB1 trolls? As in people who have a weird hatred for the XB1, like the TC and SoulTrapper? Why would it make them mad?
---
Only an idiot would regularly post on a board that is dedicated to a console that they don't plan on owning.
#7RagnoraokPosted 6/8/2014 12:21:11 PM
NeoAnduril posted...
hitman911us posted...

It just counter-balances all the BS reassurance topics full of lies trying to pull positive spin out of dark places.

No one is doing that though. The supporters are posting positive news that MS is ACTUALLY in the progress of completing or other X1 related news, whereas the trolls are doing nothing but relentlessly assaulting anyone with an interest in the X1. Most fans will admit that MS screwed up a lot, but to say that the X1 is dead less than a year it has been released is ludicrous. Remember, the ps3 had a rocky start as well, but it ended strong. Also, remember that the 360 had a great start, and ended lackluster.
---
Here at gamefaqs, you are either a troll, noob, or fanboy.....not like it matters, we are all losers anyways.
#8Tajaz2426Posted 6/8/2014 12:22:49 PM
josh924 posted...
NeoAnduril posted...

XB1 trolls? As in people who have a weird hatred for the XB1, like the TC and SoulTrapper? Why would it make them mad?

I remember when the One first came out and the Kinect got pounced on, everyone that said anything was troll. Now that Microsoft is dropping it, are all those folks tgat spoke with their wallets and Microsoft no choice, still trolls?

The folks that spoke out against games with gold and were labeled trolls, are they still all trolls now that Microsoft themselves made the change? I don't think Microsoft is trolling themselves.

Can we now all agree, that just because someone doesn't like something about the XBox One, that doesn't mean they are trolls. We need to stop labeling everybody as such.

When folks said the One was underpowered, people said your just a Sony pony, then Microsoft comes out and says yes it is we we're going for an all around approach. Are these folks still trolls?
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#9Tajaz2426Posted 6/8/2014 12:29:02 PM
Ragnoraok posted...
NeoAnduril posted...
hitman911us posted...

No one is doing that though. The supporters are posting positive news that MS is ACTUALLY in the progress of completing or other X1 related news, whereas the trolls are doing nothing but relentlessly assaulting anyone with an interest in the X1. Most fans will admit that MS screwed up a lot, but to say that the X1 is dead less than a year it has been released is ludicrous. Remember, the ps3 had a rocky start as well, but it ended strong. Also, remember that the 360 had a great start, and ended lackluster.

The supporters should be also posting bad news and BS that Microsoft has done. Don't you think some folks here are supporters, but they are tired of the crap that Microsoft has done since the inception of the One?

You don't have to be a hater to post bad news. That is how supporters get things to change with the system.

All the crap from, "we have a system for you, it's the 360", to "gamers don't understand", "the kinect will always be apart of the One", 500 dollars for an underpowered game system that uses a peripheral that has no games and works 70 percent of the time.

People have every right to be upset, that Microsoft choose an all around concept instead of gaming and it has cost them. They cannot get parity with a console a 100 dollars cheaper. The supporters should be bashing the console.

If your a supporter and you stand by this your nothing short of a fanboy. They have raked the gamers through the coals and have no vision of where they started.

Just my opinion, please fell free to counter argue as I don't mind good conversation.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#10MetroidFan9999Posted 6/8/2014 12:31:35 PM
Tajaz2426 posted...
josh924 posted...
NeoAnduril posted...

I remember when the One first came out and the Kinect got pounced on, everyone that said anything was troll. Now that Microsoft is dropping it, are all those folks tgat spoke with their wallets and Microsoft no choice, still trolls?

The folks that spoke out against games with gold and were labeled trolls, are they still all trolls now that Microsoft themselves made the change? I don't think Microsoft is trolling themselves.

Can we now all agree, that just because someone doesn't like something about the XBox One, that doesn't mean they are trolls. We need to stop labeling everybody as such.

When folks said the One was underpowered, people said your just a Sony pony, then Microsoft comes out and says yes it is we we're going for an all around approach. Are these folks still trolls?

Yeah we still are. I spoke out about this stuff and even bought the damn thing, and I am still a sony fanboy despite not owning a playstation.
---
For a good laugh - http://misterxmedia.livejournal.com/