even if ms wins e3, would it even matter?

#1KushnPurpsPosted 6/8/2014 4:43:28 PM
at this point, so many ppl already have ps4s would they even switch toa xbone? i dont see ppl switching consoles completely after buying games accesories etc for a year for one console... even if ms won e3 there is no magic they can do to make the xbone faster and run games better than the ps4 so would it even matter?
---
The_Q
#2quincy2000aPosted 6/8/2014 4:45:43 PM
KushnPurps posted...
even if ms won e3 there is no magic they can do to make the xbone faster and run games better than the ps4

---
"..I just heard how our message resonated with people and some of the decisions that we made, that I think were actually the wrong decisions.." Phil S
#3Apex-PlayerPosted 6/8/2014 4:49:52 PM
The goal is not so much to target ps4 fans, as much as it is to target and try to hold onto the 360 fans at this point.

No, it won't really matter.
---
Unbearable is it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends.
There's a secret song at the center of the world and its sound is like razors through flesh
#4Cowboy082288Posted 6/8/2014 4:50:18 PM
Most gamers do not own one of the new consoles at this point. I don't think it is a matter of can company A beat company B, I think it is a matter of can Nintendo, Sony, or MS be successful in this new generation?

So far I'm not all that convinced any of the 3 will be.

Here is a chart showing the year to year decline in console sales. Just hit the 'all' button on the top left of the graph.

http://www.vgchartz.com/tools/hw_date.php
#5DarthUchiha91Posted 6/8/2014 4:50:35 PM
This E3 will give you a glimpse of what games to expect within the next 2 years or so. Last e3 didn't matter all that much honestly, because most people expected a rather lackluster of titles around launch date. This one, will matter. It will decide whether those who hasn't purchase this gen consoles yet will change their minds.
---
The Delay game is GOTY 2014!
#6blitz_0623Posted 6/8/2014 4:50:46 PM
At this point the Xbox One has the momentum based on all the pre-E3 announcements they've made.

And yet nobody still looks forward to their conference. So no matter how many games they show or how many exclusives, those won't sway a lot of people. It will take something far bigger or grander to convince a lot of people to appreciate their console again.
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#7Perfect LightPosted 6/8/2014 4:55:59 PM
I really don't understand this whole "winning E3" thing. The only time any company has really "won" E3 was last year when Sony wiped the floor with MS, but that was only because MS shot themselves in every single toe on every single foot.
---
Now Playing: Sniper Elite V2
Waiting: Dragon Age Inquisition, Middle-Earth Shadow of Mordor, Far Cry 4, Batman Arkham Knight
#8Cowboy082288Posted 6/8/2014 4:57:37 PM
Perfect Light posted...
I really don't understand this whole "winning E3" thing. The only time any company has really "won" E3 was last year when Sony wiped the floor with MS, but that was only because MS shot themselves in every single toe on every single foot.

You are confusing E3 with MS reveal of the X1. They were not the same event.
#9LEGEND_725Posted 6/8/2014 4:58:43 PM
Perfect Light posted...

E3 Microsoft clearly won you are thinking of the reveal lmao
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#10MistahApplezPosted 6/8/2014 4:58:54 PM
There will be no "winning" of E3 this year.
---
Enough with the fanboyism