Forbes-"How Microsoft Can Avoid Pulling A 'Microsoft' At E3"

#11My_UnitPosted 6/9/2014 8:51:54 AM
DojoMax posted...
quincy2000a posted...
Estocassassin posted...
I think that there should be a rule on gfaqs about posting links to forbes

Why?

Aren't that writer's opinions and assessments as valid as any others?

Are there lies in the article?

Was the grammar not up to par with what you've become accustomed to here at GF?

Or is it just that you just don't want to see an opinion different from yours?

Forbes blog contributers are almost always anti-M$. Guys around here don't like that. My feelings are that they should try to take a neutral approach every once in a while, but they do not. They almost always, in some way, big or small, take shots at M$ and the XboxOne.

You sound like the paranoid WiiU fans who says the media has nothing positive to say about Nintendo and are out to get them. Posts like this are hilarious.
---
The Last of Us is the greatest game in the last decade. There is no argument. Number of people who agree - 23
#12Spetsnaz420Posted 6/12/2014 2:25:54 AM
No fanboy propaganda unless it's from our fanboys
---
Searching for my long lost twin, is this you?
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
#13SparkItUpPosted 6/12/2014 6:02:54 AM(edited)
TheGam3925 posted...

No website is credible if it conflicts with fanboy agenda.

And that is exactly what it comes down to. if Forbes wrote a positive article about the Xbox, Xbots would suddenly love it and the Ponies would suddenly hate it.
#14GeistPosted 6/12/2014 6:16:14 AM
SparkItUp posted...
TheGam3925 posted...

No website is credible if it conflicts with fanboy agenda.

And that is exactly what it comes down to. if Forbes wrote a positive article about the Xbox, Xbots would suddenly love it and the Ponies would suddenly hate it.

Listen, it's not Forbes, it's not fanboy agendas, it's just old. We get it, some people don't like XB1. We understand Forbes has no faith in it. We don't need it drilled into our heads. It will not change how we feel and well it's annoying.

I mean how would you like it if you were sitting in your favorite restaurant eating and the guy next to you kept telling you how much better his favorite restaurant is. Pulling out web sites sticking it in your face, screaming your choice sucks. All the while sitting right next to you in the same restaurant.

We get it, people don't like XB. But we don't care. So go to your restaurant and let us eat in peace.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#15AzureFIamePosted 6/13/2014 2:39:31 AM
"Pulling a Microsoft."

Yes. This is now a thing. Whenever someone flubbs up at E3, it will now be called "pulling a Microsoft."