Titanfall 2 coming to PS4 and Xbox One

#1ThePaleRiderpPosted 6/9/2014 8:55:57 AM
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/e3-2014-titanfall-2-coming-to-xbox-one-and-ps4-report/1100-6420196/?utm_source=gamefaqs&utm_medium=partner&utm_content=news_module&utm_campaign=homepage

Well it has been rumored the entire time and it doesn't surprise me.
---
A mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge.
#2YOLOSWAGBROPosted 6/9/2014 8:57:47 AM
That's okay, Titanfall sucked anyway. The Ponies can have it. We have more than enough exclusives.
---
Squat: 295, Bench: 255, Deadlift: 370
#3iSkadooshPosted 6/9/2014 8:59:21 AM
YOLOSWAGBRO posted...
That's okay, Titanfall sucked anyway. The Ponies can have it. We have more than enough exclusives.

I'm not so sure, we seem to be losing more of them everyday to PC and PS4. Makes me wonder why I even brought an XB1.
---
Not upset at all, just annoyed that there's absolutely no point in people like you to be on these boards other than to troll your little hearts out. - triple s
#4kholdstare04Posted 6/9/2014 9:02:27 AM
YOLOSWAGBRO posted...

not that i'm excited as i don't care about this game...but I bet you didn't say that before the 1st came out... praising it that it was Xbox exclusive LOL now that its coming to the ps4...lol
#5ThePaleRiderp(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2014 9:04:06 AM
iSkadoosh posted...
YOLOSWAGBRO posted...

I'm not so sure, we seem to be losing more of them everyday to PC and PS4. Makes me wonder why I even brought an XB1.

I've been hesitant to pick one up. With DR3 and Titanfall on PC I'm not seeing much of a reason to switch at the moment. Kinda burned out on Halo and Gears and was never a fan of Forza.
---
A mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge.
#6Mindwipe77Posted 6/9/2014 9:05:00 AM
YOLOSWAGBRO posted...

lol only saying that cause it'll be on ps4, so childish
---
Playstation- Where The Greatest Play
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#7Laylow12Posted 6/9/2014 9:06:17 AM
So much for their biggest game being exclusive. Dead Rising 3 is lost too.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#8DeMoNiCpApErPosted 6/9/2014 9:08:31 AM
iSkadoosh posted...
YOLOSWAGBRO posted...

Where did you bring your XB1?
#9Wii_TruthPosted 6/9/2014 9:08:51 AM
Welp, I saw this coming from a mile away...
---
You want Wii Truth? You can't handle Wii Truth!
#10shads3055Posted 6/9/2014 9:08:58 AM
im pissed i got titianfall. now that titanfall 2 is out. they have no game modes. it was like a big demo to see the hype and even with season pass we dont hear any news of new dlc besides what just came out. now part to is going to come with i bet more stuff more game modes and everything the first game should have or dlc.

if they make it as an add on im in if its a whole new 60 dollar game. im done with it.