Titanfall 2 coming to PS4 and Xbox One

#11ThePaleRiderp(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2014 8:09:08 AM
Mindwipe77 posted...
YOLOSWAGBRO posted...
That's okay, Titanfall sucked anyway. The Ponies can have it. We have more than enough exclusives.

lol only saying that cause it'll be on ps4, so childish

This is what I don't get. Two of the semi system sellers on there are on PC. The only system sellers I see are sunset overdrive and Halo 5. The rest are meh.
---
A mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge.
#12fon1988Posted 6/9/2014 8:09:18 AM
Titanfall 2 better fix a ton of the originals problems.

I want the gameplay to be more refined and not just COD with robots and add a story mode that doesn't require online play.
---
NNID/Gamer Tag: PoisonShroom
Currently playing: Wind Waker HD, Mario Kart 8, Kirby Triple Deluxe
#13TehPwnzererPosted 6/9/2014 8:10:09 AM
YOLOSWAGBRO posted...
That's okay, Titanfall sucked anyway. The Ponies can have it. We have more than enough exclusives.

loldamagecontrol
#14blunderminePosted 6/9/2014 8:11:45 AM
That was fast.
#15ThePaleRiderp(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2014 8:12:44 AM
fon1988 posted...
Titanfall 2 better fix a ton of the originals problems.

I want the gameplay to be more refined and not just COD with robots and add a story mode that doesn't require online play.

Thank you. I would actually like a bit of a mission mode where you can hunt monsters and collect bounties. And customize your titan into a gundam. A man can dream..
---
#16ThePaleRiderp(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2014 8:14:29 AM
blundermine posted...
That was fast.

Well it was rumored that the first one was originally being developed for PS4 as well but idk if that is true or not.
---
#17blunderminePosted 6/9/2014 8:15:44 AM
ThePaleRiderp posted...
blundermine posted...
That was fast.

Well it was rumored that the first one was originally being developed for PS4 as well but idk if that is true or not.

I was commenting more on the presence of a sequel already rather than the platforms it's on. This is actually the first I had hear of it.
#18SixStringHeroPosted 6/9/2014 8:16:27 AM
Titanfall doesn't suck. It's the most fun I have had with a FPS in a very long time and CoD will have to be doing something much different for me to even consider going back to it.
---
I don't care about the altitude, I just want another drink.
#19ThePaleRiderp(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2014 8:18:47 AM
blundermine posted...
ThePaleRiderp posted...
blundermine posted...
That was fast.

I was commenting more on the presence of a sequel already rather than the platforms it's on. This is actually the first I had hear of it.

Ahhh and then there's that and now that you mention it that is pretty fast. EA.. >.>
---
#20TBONE_OGPosted 6/9/2014 8:19:39 AM
A sequel to this year's multiplayer shooter Titanfall will launch for Xbox One and PlayStation 4, a source close to the game's development told The Wall Street Journal in the lead-up to E3.

Okay.... Give me a name, or EA/Respawn announcement. Still probably true...
---
Always O.G.