Titanfall 2 coming to PS4 and Xbox One

#31YOLOSWAGBROPosted 6/9/2014 8:26:20 AM
BadLuckInc posted...
Sony Camp loves our Xbox games <3 I can't blame them =)

I'm kind of glad that we can give those guys a little something. I don't know how they deal with such a lack of games to play.
---
Squat: 295, Bench: 255, Deadlift: 370
#32ThePaleRiderp(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2014 8:28:16 AM
spacejamjordanz posted...
BadLuckInc posted...

Dude...just shut up.. ugh...

Ignore it. Truth be told it was never a Microsoft game. It's available on PC. The PC may not be a console but it is another platform.
---
A mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge.
#33GambitbuzzkillPosted 6/9/2014 8:28:59 AM
So now the Sony fanboys can love it now.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#34BadLuckIncPosted 6/9/2014 8:29:20 AM
YOLOSWAGBRO posted...
BadLuckInc posted...

I'm kind of glad that we can give those guys a little something. I don't know how they deal with such a lack of games to play.

For as much crap as the Sony Camp gives us, I'm surprised how they get so offended when we tell them they have no games. All these Xbox One games, the competition is drooling over, yet most Xbox Owners could care less about PS4 games.

It really shows Sony fans really only care about the hardware, hence the sales spike, and Microsoft fans care more about the games.
---
Xbox One Day 1 Edition! Add my GT =D
Xbox GT: Bad Luck Ink
#35ThePaleRiderp(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2014 8:29:22 AM
calinks posted...
Titanfall is a good game and it will be a great series IMO. They just need a lot more content which I am sure they will have in the sequel. This is a new major franchise for sure. The first game was just not well rounded enough.

Agreed.
---
#36darkphiresagePosted 6/9/2014 8:30:10 AM
hmmm. i never was interested in competitive shooters, (destiny/the division ftw), but i'm not sure how titanfall 2 will do. it'll have planetside 2 to contend with and i hear that game is packed full of crazy s***...and free. that being said, neither of them will touch my ps4.
---
"Dat b**** crazy."
"Ya, b****** be trippin." - every guy ever and his best friend at some point in life.
#37ThePaleRiderp(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2014 8:40:09 AM
Geist posted...
BadLuckInc posted...

No kidding. They make these topics like we should be hurt, yet it really just speaks volumes to their desperation for good games.

First I made this topic because I thought it is something people would like to know. If you want to talk games then these consoles are lagging behind terribly. Infamous Second Son and Titanfall offer no real replay value and there isn't a single must have game for either the PS4 or Xbox One.

At least Nintendo actually tried things different with the WiiU and are giving people not only games but full backwards compatibility, free online, asymmetric play, and controller support for a console that came out over ten years ago.

Seems to me that the PS4 and Xbox One are selling on the promise of games instead of DELIVERING games. When they get something that's actually worth the costs I might pick one up.
---
#38N0Amn3styPosted 6/10/2014 10:33:26 PM
I'm not interested in the game, but that's pretty cool.
#39FinzFan4lifePosted 6/10/2014 10:39:55 PM
ThePaleRiderp posted...
spacejamjordanz posted...
BadLuckInc posted...

Dude...just shut up.. ugh...

Ignore it. Truth be told it was never a Microsoft game. It's available on PC. The PC may not be a console but it is another platform.

Hey just wondering what OS do PC's run oh yeah that's right windows by MS
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
#40Tajaz2426Posted 6/10/2014 11:02:25 PM
Geist posted...
BadLuckInc posted...

No kidding. They make these topics like we should be hurt, yet it really just speaks volumes to their desperation for good games.

Who, Respawn? Yeah I'm sure they want to sell a lot more by publishing on the PS4 also.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS