Titanfall 2 coming to PS4 and Xbox One

#71AlienGoatSrPosted 6/12/2014 6:39:38 AM
NeoAnduril posted...
Fenriswolf posted...
No more than PS trolls make believing over a rumor. Remember how months ago how they're declaring the game as worthless?

Yeah except that isn't true. You and your xb1 troll cronies declared titanfall the savior of the xbox 1. How'd that work out again?

Titanfall 2 isn't scraps either it's going to be a new game. Not a port or rehash. Just shows your desperateness you can't discern the difference.

And lastly now that titanfall 2 is coming to the ps4, titanfall is garbage. Epic flip flopping. Xb1 trolls are in trouble.

What's those sales numbers again?

its the number one selling game for the x1 and its been top selling across for a few months_so??

I have no hope in the sequel EA will curse it somehow...
#72ThePaleRiderp(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 6:39:42 AM
Sevi_ney posted...
ThePaleRiderp posted...
Sevi_ney posted...
Hahahahah

It'll be better on PS4 anyway. Maybe they should just give exclusivity to PS4? What's the point in even making games for a sub-par system anyhow?

If we followed that logic then we wouldn't have consoles and everybody would play on PC to be honest.

Wouldn't that be a good thing?

It can be good or bad. If the industry were focused in one place with no alternative means then really the devs/publishers could do whatever they want. Pirate their games? Short term solution to a long term problem. Say everyone pirated their games, they wouldn't make any money and in turn they would close down. So in essence we would destroy the hobby we loved. Also the problem that I found with PC gaming isn't so much the technical aspect but it's appeal to the mass market. It's hard getting console gamers to try pc games. So how would we get the casual mass market to do it when they already have computers most of the time.

Let's also mention that their computers are under-powered for gaming but other than that they work fine. You would have to somehow convince them to get a new computer/laptop for gaming and as I said even some hardcore gamers have a problem with that especially when they have a perfectly working computer at home. Lots of variables to consider.
---
A mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge.
#73AlienGoatSrPosted 6/12/2014 6:41:55 AM
Sevi_ney posted...
Hahahahah

It'll be better on PS4 anyway. Maybe they should just give exclusivity to PS4? What's the point in even making games for a sub-par system anyhow?

your not so smart, eh o well another junior high schooler on here...
#74SunDevil77Posted 6/12/2014 6:43:57 AM
AlienGoatSr posted...
Sevi_ney posted...
Hahahahah

your not so smart, eh o well another junior high schooler on here...

Oh, the irony.
---
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539