Wow who is that girl

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Wow who is that girl
1 year ago#111
She's my husband.
1 year ago#112
NermalTheKitty posted...
She's my husband.

That doesn't make sense
---
Gamer Tag: Martin 23 Kings
Nintendo ID: Martin23Kings
1 year ago#113
To 500... LMFAO...

On a serious note, TC your OP just back fired.... Atleast I give you some respect for putting yourself out there for judgment by others like you...

On a side note, showed the wife this topic and she cracked up with the replies about my original post...
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
1 year ago#114
ScRui posted...
To 500... LMFAO...

On a serious note, TC your OP just back fired.... Atleast I give you some respect for putting yourself out there for judgment by others like you...

On a side note, showed the wife this topic and she cracked up with the replies about my original post...

I did that because I didn't care and its fine for people to have their own opinions and have fun with jokes so we laugh.. Nobody here said anything really hateful. This is what's wrong with us now we give our opinions and also throw a couple jokes out and everyone is so sensitive these days. If you call someone ugly that's fine well at least to me but saying something like ur restarted or go kill yourself now that's where its wrong.
---
Gamer Tag: Martin 23 Kings
Nintendo ID: Martin23Kings
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Wow who is that girl

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived