Wow who is that girl

#51pepsiboy95620(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2014 12:18:08 AM
YumeOMiru posted...
Her looks:5/10

But darn she´s annoying and useless, should´ve invited some other guest for the e3 talk.

That's exactly what I was thinking.. She didn't even fit well.
---
Gamer Tag: Martin 23 Kings
Nintendo ID: Martin23Kings
#52pepsiboy95620(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2014 12:19:41 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#53N3xtG3nGam3rPosted 6/11/2014 12:20:28 AM
Eves that girlllll na na na nana na nana
---
ASUS p8h61-M (Rev 3.0) | Intel CORE i3 2100 | 8GB Dual-Channel DDr3 | 500GB HDD | 600w PSU | nVidia GTX 770 4GB GDDr5
#54CapwnDPosted 6/11/2014 12:24:22 AM(edited)
pepsiboy95620 posted...
CapwnD posted...
pepsiboy95620 lets see a pic of you.

That's a little fruity for you to ask for another mans picture and then to check if I'm good looking or not?? SUSPECT!

au contraire, you're quick to talk about how ugly somebody is, lets see what somebody not-so-ugly looks like.

Come on, show this white knight how wrong he is.
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!
#55FaithInAllPosted 6/11/2014 12:29:56 AM
patro555 posted...
The fact that she is still that ugly next to Sessler really says something too.

Damn, droppin' nukes.
---
Gt/PSN/Steam: Vyeren
http://i.imgur.com/dWKzxAk.jpg
#56BS_InfinitePosted 6/11/2014 12:43:47 AM
CapwnD posted...
TheMuffin posted...
Checking her out on google makes me sad. Not because of her looks but that people are so horrible on here. She's a cute little Indian chick.

This.

Googled expecting some hideous beast.

http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/files/2013/05/SMB-Tina-Amini.jpg
She's just normal looking girl lol
---
--
-
#57CapwnDPosted 6/11/2014 12:49:19 AM
Precisely. But pepsiboy95620 won't show us what good looking is supposed to look like.

Whatever his mug is I honestly hope his biggest problem is just that he's young and arrogant. Hell, he might even be beautiful!

But I want to see that beautiful person who posts hateful comments on other people's physical appearance.
---
#58pepsiboy95620(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2014 12:52:10 AM
CapwnD posted...
Precisely. But pepsiboy95620 won't show us what good looking is supposed to look like.

Whatever his mug is I honestly hope his biggest problem is just that he's young and arrogant. Hell, he might even be beautiful!

But I want to see that beautiful person who posts hateful comments on other people's physical appearance.

Stop being so sensitive I have the right to think of she's good looking or not. Its not like I said anything hateful. BTW she really didn't add anything to the show at all.
---
Gamer Tag: Martin 23 Kings
Nintendo ID: Martin23Kings
#59slowdog76Posted 6/11/2014 12:57:00 AM
pepsiboy95620 posted...
CapwnD posted...

Stop being so sensitive I have the right to think of she's good looking or not. Its not like I said anything hateful. BTW she really didn't add anything to the show at all.

theres a difference between having the right to find someone unattractive and coming on a message board and actively abusing the poor girls appearance.

and i agree. you have been called out. show us your pic, adonis
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#60CapwnDPosted 6/11/2014 1:00:11 AM(edited)
pepsiboy95620 posted...
CapwnD posted...

Thinking one is good looking or not is one thing. The rude crap that you and others brought up in this topic is an embarrassment.

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/480x640q90/255/eastside.jpg

Cheers.
---