Well played by Microsoft.

#1pwnater777Posted 6/9/2014 10:04:52 AM
I was hoping for a reason to buy the Xbox One, and I got several! Sunset Overdrive, Halo Master Chief Collection, and (most importantly, for me) Crackdown!

Definitely enjoyed the press conference, and I'm hoping that Sony does just as well tonight.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#2suprsoliderPosted 6/9/2014 10:05:37 AM
If you think that is well played, you just proved how much of a casual you truly are.
---
"If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch"
PSN ID: CF-105
#3pwnater777(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2014 10:07:45 AM
What, that I get to see one of my favorite games returning, and that I enjoyed everything they showed?

Don't try to sound like some huge Sony fanboy (I can see that PSN ID, there). I still expect a ton of great things from Sony.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#4ReggieBush09Posted 6/9/2014 10:10:52 AM
pwnater777 posted...
What, that I get to see one of my favorite games returning, and that I enjoyed everything they showed?

Don't try to sound like some huge Sony fanboy (I can see that PSN ID, there). I still expect a ton of great things from Sony.

Rekt
---
I wanna be a professional sportsmen
#5suprsoliderPosted 6/9/2014 5:57:23 PM
I am not a Sony fanboy. All I have is a PSN ID because I don't have a Xbox Live account.

I was watching for a reason to pick up a Xbox One and they showed nothing that I cared about that I can't already get on PS4 outside of Sunset Overdrive.

Everything else is either going to be on PS4 or PC or I don't give a crap about to begin with aka Fable and Halo.

They could have announced a new Conker game or get Rare to do something that is not a Kinect game and I would have bought a Xbox One today. But sadly once again I am left with nothing.
---
"If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch"
PSN ID: CF-105
#6TheSL1ClubPosted 6/9/2014 6:00:20 PM
Sunset overdrive is trying so hard to cater to the 'hip teenager crowed', it's so ridiculous, it's like a game made by Sunkist for teenagers craving sugar.
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#7MistaAtlasPosted 6/9/2014 6:02:09 PM
sunset overdrive is going to be DOPPPE
---
GT:Wh0oIsJohnGalt I Steam:Whoisjohngalt I PSN:MistaAtlas
#8LordMordethPosted 6/9/2014 6:10:46 PM
suprsolider posted...
If you think that is well played, you just proved how much of a casual you truly are.

Well, it's known that the dirty kasuuls are easily impressed.. why else would anyone gush about the Halo collection (bundle of games pretty much all Xbox owners have already played) like it was the second coming of the Christ?
---
Rage, whine, wah wah.. people really are freaking idiots.