Um, why does ubisoft do this?

#11da_StoOgePosted 6/9/2014 10:43:04 AM
They also don't seem to have learned their lesson after that Downgrade Dogs scandal (lol at calling anything video game related a scandal).

I mean, if The Division looks like that on the Xbone then I'll eat my kitten.
The whole time watching it I was trying to imagine what it would look like with 90% less litter and items scattered around, severely reduced lighting, and far more aliasing.

...and a team that would rather call me a bunch of racist and homophobic slurs than suggest we "rearrange our skills."
---
Well I'll be damned. Watch Dogs is quite good.
#12AltiarLio(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2014 10:43:58 AM
UtterMoon posted...
AltiarLio posted...
Echo_djinn posted...
Call of Duty looks better than The Division or Witcher 3? What?

Maybe not them two, but if anything it's equal with both of those.

Also why does geralt look like Jax Tallar.

Heh....I kind of see the Jax Tallar thing, but Geralt as a character has been around a hell of a lot longer....maybe Jax Tallar looks like him (and in truth...it really isn't that close).

But I disagree with Call of Duty looking as good as The Witcher 3. Call of Duty is a Fps game that uses corridors and hallways...it isn't even close to being as complex or in my opinion as impressive as The Witcher 3...which is an open world game that uses forests, mountain sides and large bodies of water.

Lets agree to disagree brother, I was shocked to see how bloody good cod looks.

And I've been playing the witcher since the first and read the book in school a few years ago.

When I saw his face I thought of Jax, good to see the devs have aged him.
---
Founding member of the GameFAQS Trillionares club.
Adapt or Die. GT: Tyron3L1o
#13AltiarLio(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2014 10:45:41 AM
UnknownToaster posted...
Ubbisoft mAltiarLio posted...
They always go and show off their games on other companies shows and then steal the show and then still get to go and have their own show and steal the attention away from everything again.

2012 was watch dogs.
2013 was watch dogs and the division.
2014 looks set to be AC Unity and The Division.

Cheeky French people.

Ubisoft Montreal isn't involved in the Division.

Ubisoft Massive - Sweeden
Ubisoft Reflections - the UK
Ubisoft Red Storm - North Carolina

I am aware, I'm a huge ubisoft fan.

I was speaking as the company itself and where it's HQ is.
---
#14AltiarLio(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2014 10:47:52 AM
da_StoOge posted...
They also don't seem to have learned their lesson after that Downgrade Dogs scandal (lol at calling anything video game related a scandal).

I mean, if The Division looks like that on the Xbone then I'll eat my kitten.
The whole time watching it I was trying to imagine what it would look like with 90% less litter and items scattered around, severely reduced lighting, and far more aliasing.

...and a team that would rather call me a bunch of racist and homophobic slurs than suggest we "rearrange our skills."

I trust massive.

Far cry 3 was great and snow blind was built specifically for current gen.

But I can't wait to try it with some friends and be the king pins of my district. :P
---