The Crew and Forza Horizon 2 on September 30th....seriously....why

#1kennyynnooPosted 6/9/2014 11:36:13 AM
I want both badly but the same day, I don't know how to tell my wife......then again she works night late September to October so I will be in bachelor gamer heaven but I hate this releasing the same day. To those who hate racing it's like elder scroll, fable, the witcher, dark souls.....coming out on the same day, yes I named games I don't have a clue about.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#2TransgressorPosted 6/11/2014 6:31:56 AM
I'm pretty sure it said in the E3 trailer that The Crew is coming out November 11th.
---
"Although, the '71 Bestia in MC2 sounded like some unearthly animal mating call or something" - thatguywithpi
#3G1243Posted 6/11/2014 6:53:20 AM
I have some inside info -- the crew isnt really that great of a game. I cant make a judgment for FH2, but if I had to choose one game, it would be Horizon because they know the atsmosphere is the most important thing.

Thats why music is so important in Horizon, because a good track accompanied with a fun drive in a fast car cant be beat.
---
Either God can do nothing to stop catastrophes like this, or he doesnt care to, or he doesnt exist. God is either impotent, evil, or imaginary.
#4blitz_0623Posted 6/11/2014 6:54:25 AM
Just get FH2 it will be better. Crew is more online anyway
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#5kennyynnoo(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2014 6:55:05 AM
Yeah this post was made before they announced it at e3.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
#6axelfooley2k5Posted 6/11/2014 6:56:15 AM
the crew is nothing special

just because it is large in scale doesnt mean it is good

it is going to be flooded with microtransactions and grinding for those who dont want to pay
#7kennyynnoo(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2014 6:56:52 AM
blitz_0623 posted...
Just get FH2 it will be better. Crew is more online anyway

I just like open world driving, I don't even need to race. I saw the California coast and it looked good. Its made by the test drive unlimited guys so I'm sure it will be somewhat fun.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
#8MrSpaM111Posted 6/11/2014 6:59:39 AM
axelfooley2k5 posted...

it is going to be flooded with microtransactions and grinding for those who dont want to pay

Like the last Forza game was? What was it, a car that you could 'unlock' for $40?!?
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#9Dev445Posted 6/11/2014 7:08:23 AM
axelfooley2k5 posted...

just because it is large in scale doesnt mean it is good

Yeah I heard the crew only has 50 Cars. That's crazy should at least have a 100. It comes out November 11 anyway so you can get both if you want. I'm sticking with Horizon 2 though, I'll wait for reviews for the crew.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#10kennyynnoo(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2014 7:27:39 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
axelfooley2k5 posted...

Like the last Forza game was? What was it, a car that you could 'unlock' for $40?!?

For $80 you get everything now, all extra cars. You don't need anything else, microtransaction complaints are done by people who never played it. I have every car and $3,000,000 in my account and I don't play it to much(needs custom music).

The Crew is looking more like a microtransaction setup due to the small car list currently but I still want it just to cruise around in.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii