RE7 DD2 Fallout 4

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. RE7 DD2 Fallout 4
1 year ago#1
sooo where are they? Anyone with knowledge of simple economics would have already known big titles like these had no chance of being solely exclusive.
1 year ago#2
Bloody any one of those games would have given me some hope for this thing. I can't believe how much was rumored for this event.
---
Shwing
1 year ago#3
the companies would receive a lot of backlash if those games were exlcusive. We want those games looking as best as they possibly can and being an xbox one exclusive would not let that be the case...
---
Combo Master
1 year ago#4
82xeno posted...
Bloody any one of those games would have given me some hope for this thing. I can't believe how much was rumored for this event.

So many hard line xbox fanboys were all over the rumors and concluded immediately that it was already set and that MSoft could just throw money to anyone especially Capcom since they badly NEED the money
1 year ago#5
If these went exclusive I'd have been pissed. The fact that the arent is probably going to be my favourite news from this E3.
---
Well I'll be damned. Watch Dogs is quite good.
1 year ago#6
I would like to know what Legend_Killer has to say now since he mostly posted those rumors on here
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. RE7 DD2 Fallout 4

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived