So a bunch of timed DLC for multiplats means MS won E3??!!

#1ShadowNinja87Posted 6/9/2014 12:02:10 PM
I am at work but from what I heard MS showed a lot of games but most of them were multiplats with the X1 getting timed DLC. No note worthy announcements or exclusives are mentioned other than another Halo and crackdown.

Not trolling by any means but that doesn't sound all that impressive. Now if Half Life 3 was X1 exclusive or something then MS would have easily won E3.

Can someone tell me how exactly MS won E3???
#2ShadowNinja87(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2014 12:07:03 PM
Seems MS is already reverting to their old ways.

Timed DLC for multiplats

Sequels to Halo, Forza, Fable.

REALLY MS!!!!!!!!
#3UtterMoonPosted 6/9/2014 12:07:10 PM
They didn't....we haven't seen Sony, Nintendo, Ubisoft or EA yet, and anyone claiming that Microsoft won....well I think we know that brand loyalty is still strong.

But I think the best games coming from E3 as Multi-plat...and I think that its been that way for quite some time...and while exclusives are always interesting...while Sunset Overdrive and Crackdown are bound to be fun...I also think that Uncharted and Project Beast are going to be fun, but that's just my opinion...and yes...timed DLC is a weak jab, and I really don't think Microsoft followed that up.
#4snowboard340Posted 6/9/2014 12:08:00 PM
Yes, if you don't count any of the other games and announcements they had for some reason, you are right tc.
#5googlerPosted 6/9/2014 12:11:24 PM
We have yet to see if they won E3 but today's showing settled what console I am getting (first anyway). The lack of horse power turned me off and project beast had me leaning towards PS4, but phantom dust helped MS win today
#6ShadowNinja87(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2014 12:12:27 PM
snowboard340 posted...
Yes, if you don't count any of the other games and announcements they had for some reason, you are right tc.

I mean who is still exited about sequels to halo, Forza, fable? MS has ran those franchises into the ground at this point.
#7crucialPosted 6/9/2014 12:13:48 PM
Sunset Overdrive
Crackdown
Halo 1-4(over 100 maps)with Halo 5 beta
Forza H2
KI S2
Project Spark
Fable Legends
Below
Inside
Scalebound

Over 100 indies and arcade titles,MS talked and shown nothing but games for an hour and a half,even if Sony wins E3 this was MS 2nd best E3 ever.