It was not horrible it was ok.
---
I liek turdles
2638-0671-8119 <- 3ds add code IGN: josie
#12SmellThePoopPosted 6/9/2014 1:19:20 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
SmellThePoop posted...
crucial posted...
LOL they never mentioned kinect once except for 2 minutes to talk about a new game,try harder troll.

Actually, the fact that Kinect was barely mentioned is somewhat embarrassing for Microsoft, ya think?

Not at all.

Sure. Right. Okay.

A peripheral that was the centerpoint of the system just 12 months ago is now not even worthy of a 30 second mention during the Microsoft Conference.

How many times have you repeated the sixth grade again?
#13SmellThePoopPosted 6/9/2014 1:20:09 PM
MrRoam posted...
No Shenmue or KOTOR 3....like I say when the Chicago Cubs don't win...There is always next year.

There was a Conker appearance though.
#14Shing_gorPosted 6/9/2014 1:21:07 PM
Scalebound and Sunset Overdrives were the only "exclusives" on the XB1 to catch my eye.

Halo MC? I own those games already, Fable? Please... Just retire the franchise.
#15demundoPosted 6/9/2014 1:27:04 PM
Kids are hilarious.
"Kinect is terrible, nobody wants it."
*Microsoft realizes and offers a cheaper, Kinectless SKU.
"Haha Microsoft is ignoring Kinect."
#16GiarccpsnPosted 6/9/2014 1:28:07 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
SmellThePoop posted...
crucial posted...
LOL they never mentioned kinect once except for 2 minutes to talk about a new game,try harder troll.
Actually, the fact that Kinect was barely mentioned is somewhat embarrassing for Microsoft, ya think?

Not at all. Whats embarrassing is that sony ignored the eye2, move and vita last year and still showed no games. Now add morpheus to the mix.
MS conference was amazing. Hopefully Sony brings it because hype cant keep them around for long.

The Titan Fall 2 announcement on PS4 will chap some rear ends, like no other.
---
NNID | PSN ID | GT: JoeKnightt
#17protect_badgersPosted 6/9/2014 1:39:04 PM
demundo posted...
Kids are hilarious.

But I bought Xbox One for Kinect and MS did not deliver.

Got a smart/witty come-back now, bro?
---
*NEOGAF Letterman's Jacket*
#18demundoPosted 6/9/2014 9:38:41 PM
protect_badgers posted...
demundo posted...
Kids are hilarious.

But I bought Xbox One for Kinect and MS did not deliver.

Got a smart/witty come-back now, bro?

The price you pay for being an early adopter. Smart/witty enough for you? If not, how about lol u mad bro?
#19Xerosnake90Posted 6/9/2014 9:40:53 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
SmellThePoop posted...
crucial posted...

Not at all. Whats embarrassing is that sony ignored the eye2, move and vita last year and still showed no games. Now add morpheus to the mix.

MS conference was amazing. Hopefully Sony brings it because hype cant keep them around for long.

There was a whole segment about vita getting a ton of games... You clearly didn't watch anything and are reaching for ideas. Enjoy your halo collection.
#20cmincPosted 6/9/2014 10:04:39 PM
Xerosnake90 posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
SmellThePoop posted...
crucial posted...

There was a whole segment about vita getting a ton of games... You clearly didn't watch anything and are reaching for ideas. Enjoy your halo collection.

Vitas not getting VITA games. It's getting indies and classics. Theres a clear and very obvious difference, and thats what they're talking about: another secondary sony device with absolutely no support.

Enjoy your nothing : )
---
MSI Z87-G45 | I7-4771 Turbo | GTX 770 4GB GDDR5 | Corsair HX 850W |
Kingston Hyper X 8GB DDR3 | 1TB 128 MB Cache HD| Windows 8.1 | 360 | XB1