Gears???????

#1riboflavPosted 6/9/2014 11:50:15 AM
Where's Gears of War??? Because there are still many areas with bad guys that you have to eliminate before moving on to the next area with bad guys! Yawn.
#2SS_MetalSonicPosted 6/9/2014 11:52:18 AM
Hey. Shut up.
---
http://shonmac.deviantart.com/ [ PSWiiPCBOX ] Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Strider, inFamous: SS, Forza 5, Titanfall
#3kcypher2000Posted 6/9/2014 11:54:47 AM
They teased Gears only with the logo. Dont worry you can get the order which is a wannabe gears on ps4 next year, maybe.
#4riboflav(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2014 12:01:09 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
They teased Gears only with the logo. Dont worry you can get the order which is a wannabe gears on ps4 next year, maybe.

Why wouldn't I just get Gears for my Xbox One if I wanted it? I have all of the consoles and hate Gears. The 1st was fun at the time but you grow out of it. Kinda like COD games. The Order looks very boring too. Resogun, Dead Rising 3, and Mario Kart 8 are the current fun games out right now IMO.
#5PackersXLVPosted 6/9/2014 12:09:24 PM
It's bad enough were getting another call of duty and halo now you want gears of war. We need fresh and new IP's not the same old generic stuff. Although I will be getting the masterchief collection simply because 100 maps is insane but I won't be touching halo 5. As far as gears goes judgment did it for me they should of stopped at Gears 3. Now if they did an unreal tournament game featuring gears of war characters I'd welcome that with open arms.
---
Green Bay Packers & Oakland Athletics Green & Gold till I die
#6riboflav(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2014 1:59:30 PM
PackersXLV posted...
It's bad enough were getting another call of duty and halo now you want gears of war. We need fresh and new IP's not the same old generic stuff. Although I will be getting the masterchief collection simply because 100 maps is insane but I won't be touching halo 5. As far as gears goes judgment did it for me they should of stopped at Gears 3. Now if they did an unreal tournament game featuring gears of war characters I'd welcome that with open arms.

Unreal Tournament was one of the best FPS I've ever played.