Enough of the hate already, it needs to stop.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Enough of the hate already, it needs to stop.
1 year ago#1
Microsoft's E3 was FANTASTIC, and there is nothing less than that. It is good to see MS pull through and show what they are made of. Bringing them down will only hurt the indusrty as a whole. So stop hating.
---
Tennis is the sport for gods I tell you. MOTHER****ING GODS!
1 year ago#2
How many more topics are you going to post today?
---
PSN | Mtlegacy
1 year ago#3
Really? Fantastic in capitals? I think the blind hate is balancing out the blind love.... It is crazy.

I'd give it an 8/10, but I was not blown away. It was all about the games though, which is good to see.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
1 year ago#4
I see you're new to this thing called console gens. It's ok. I remember my first console war. It blows over after a few years then reignites when the next-gen is announced. It's all cyclic.
---
They call him a liar because he M'aiq's things up.
1 year ago#5
182Ways posted...

Enough to reassure himself
1 year ago#6
You don't have the right to not be offended or disgusted. We always have the right to voice opinions. So there.
---
"Do not be to eager to deal out death and judgment, for even the very wise cannot see all ends." -Gandalf
1 year ago#7
I assure you that a handful of overly obsessed loyal gamers is going to hurt the industry as a whole. Peferct example is all the hate between Star Trek and Star Wars fans. Neither of those franchises is suffering one bit from their vocal fan bases.
---
See all your favorite toys of yesterday and today at The Toy Box - thetoybox1138.blogspot.com
(message deleted)
1 year ago#9
I know I'm so sick of people thinking Wiseguys post wasn't a joke this is SERIOUS S***.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
1 year ago#10
182Ways posted...

Yeah... more power to you, Pokerkid... but this place is a lost cause. If you're pissed now, wait until we get flooded here with "Jumping Japanese Love Pillows!! PS4 Wins E3" topics in a few hours.
---
Always O.G.
(edited 0 seconds ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Enough of the hate already, it needs to stop.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived