Enough of the hate already, it needs to stop.

#11DarthUchiha91Posted 6/9/2014 12:30:04 PM
Pokerkid777 posted...
Microsoft's E3 was FANTASTIC, and there is nothing less than that. It is good to see MS pull through and show what they are made of. Bringing them down will only hurt the indusrty as a whole.So stop hating.

I wonder if you feel the same way about Sony?

Nah, doubt it. There's a reason I label 'troll' next to your name. I don't do that often. Laylow, legend, and chevelle are the only other ones I labeled, so I'll never forget.
---
The Delay game is GOTY 2014!
#12blacklabelicePosted 6/9/2014 12:30:37 PM
right after they deleted his last thread he has to go and herp some more derp

inb4banhammer
#13Tajaz2426Posted 6/9/2014 12:30:41 PM
I thought it was very well done. I could have done without all the CGI and there were some great multiplats, but nothing blowing anyone away.

I don't think Sony will do it either. Most people have said it will be a set up for next year.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#14Wii_TruthPosted 6/9/2014 12:31:16 PM
lol

Bringing them down has lead to the exclusion of kinect, anti-used-game policies and NSA spying.
---
You want Wii Truth? You can't handle Wii Truth!
#15Rainy_David1Posted 6/9/2014 12:32:21 PM
TBONE_OG posted...
182Ways posted...
How many more topics are you going to post today?

Yeah... more power to you, Pokerkid... but this place is a lost cause. If you're pissed now, wait until we get flooded here with "Jumping Japanese Love Pillows!! PS4 Wins E3" topics in a few hours.

You ain't OG.
#16blacklabelicePosted 6/9/2014 12:34:42 PM
jumping japanese love pillows sounds like one hell of a game.
#17TBONE_OGPosted 6/9/2014 1:10:40 PM
Rainy_David1 posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
182Ways posted...
How many more topics are you going to post today?

Yeah... more power to you, Pokerkid... but this place is a lost cause. If you're pissed now, wait until we get flooded here with "Jumping Japanese Love Pillows!! PS4 Wins E3" topics in a few hours.

You ain't OG.

Thanks, Rainy David...? I see you're very "rainy" though...

blacklabelice posted...
jumping japanese love pillows sounds like one hell of a game.

Ha. Might make good use of the Kinect...
---
Always O.G.
#18characterz3roPosted 6/11/2014 10:31:32 AM
I assure you that a handful of overly obsessed loyal gamers is going to hurt the industry as a whole. Peferct example is all the hate between Star Trek and Star Wars fans. Neither of those franchises is suffering one bit from their vocal fan bases.
---

How dare you list star trek first. Jerk...
#19_OujiDoza_Posted 6/11/2014 10:32:30 AM
nableet posted...
Really? Fantastic in capitals? I think the blind hate is balancing out the blind love.... It is crazy.

I'd give it an 8/10, but I was not blown away. It was all about the games though, which is good to see.

Opinions, HOW DO THEY WORK???
---
You can't stop me, you can only hope to mod me.
#20Mindwipe77Posted 6/11/2014 10:33:49 AM
TC when you and others like you stop hating on sony and ps4 maybe ppl will stop hating on xbox here, you cant sit here and bash sony all day and not expect to get it right back, so you can stop playing the victim now
---
Playstation- Where The Greatest Play+ Wii U
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."