Enough of the hate already, it needs to stop.

#21nableetPosted 6/11/2014 10:34:13 AM
_OujiDoza_ posted...
nableet posted...
Really? Fantastic in capitals? I think the blind hate is balancing out the blind love.... It is crazy.

I'd give it an 8/10, but I was not blown away. It was all about the games though, which is good to see.

Opinions, HOW DO THEY WORK???

And where, exactly, did I say his opinion was wrong?
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#22TiredofhearinguPosted 6/11/2014 10:37:07 AM
Then why are you constantly trolling the ps4 board?
#23pblimp360Posted 6/11/2014 10:38:17 AM
nableet posted...
Really? Fantastic in capitals? I think the blind hate is balancing out the blind love.... It is crazy.

I'd give it an 8/10, but I was not blown away. It was all about the games though, which is good to see.

An 8/10 is fairly fantastic I'd say. Sounds like you agree with the TC to me.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#24_OujiDoza_Posted 6/11/2014 10:38:44 AM
nableet posted...
_OujiDoza_ posted...
nableet posted...

Why is it blind hate or love? Why not just another opinion?
---
You can't stop me, you can only hope to mod me.
#25nableetPosted 6/11/2014 10:40:59 AM
_OujiDoza_ posted...
nableet posted...
_OujiDoza_ posted...
nableet posted...

Why is it blind hate or love? Why not just another opinion?

Because I know this poster and his history? And it is my opinion that it is blind hate or love, opinions, HOW DO THEY WORK? ;-)
---
#26nableetPosted 6/11/2014 10:41:59 AM
pblimp360 posted...
nableet posted...

An 8/10 is fairly fantastic I'd say. Sounds like you agree with the TC to me.

Fairly fantastic, but not capital letters fantastic ;-) I thought it was a good showing.
---
#27pblimp360Posted 6/11/2014 10:43:37 AM
nableet posted...
Fairly fantastic, but not capital letters fantastic ;-) I thought it was a good showing.

Come on man. That's just splitting hairs really.He was simply emphasizing that it was in fact a good showing from them, which it was. Same for Sony and Nintendo imho. It's not worth arguing over that.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#28orestes1981Posted 6/11/2014 10:47:46 AM
Pokerkid777 posted...
Microsoft's E3 was FANTASTIC, and there is nothing less than that. It is good to see MS pull through and show what they are made of. Bringing them down will only hurt the indusrty as a whole. So stop hating.

It was good, but a bit dry. It was showing very little in the way of in-game footage. They showed gameplay footage of Sunset Overdrive (maybe). But, Sony was better. I wouldn't say Nintendo was better because it is just more of the same.

Considering the Sony conference was about 20 minutes longer, and they covered a lot more games, more information about other services, they even threw in Powers series being free for PS+ subscribers (everyone gets the first episode for free, though), it is was a better show.

Heck, it was also a funnier presentation than Microsoft's.
---
Cappin' thine enemy is not exactly something Jesus would do, it's what Suge Knight would do.
-Bill Maher
#29nableetPosted 6/11/2014 10:58:04 AM
pblimp360 posted...
nableet posted...

Come on man. That's just splitting hairs really.He was simply emphasizing that it was in fact a good showing from them, which it was. Same for Sony and Nintendo imho. It's not worth arguing over that.

I'm not arguing? Although knowing this particular poster, he would just be emphasising a good showing if Bill Gates came and did a bowel movement on the stage ;-)
---