C/D: Xbox One is now a must have for Halo fans

#11TehPwnzererPosted 6/9/2014 12:36:52 PM
If you're a Halo fan, not having it already would kind of refute the claim. The Halo collection will be available on PC in addition to the XBO so I would have to deny.
#12JJ2036Posted 6/9/2014 12:37:21 PM
scythecam posted...
Halo fans have already played the hell out of those games. Ms is basically banking on people buying a halo 2 remake for $460.

I guess it could work.

I haven't been watching did they even announce the price? 4 games in one seems like it would be more.
---
GT: JayIsDaTruth
PSN:The1TheyFearAzir
#13DarthLaharlPosted 6/9/2014 12:42:23 PM
JJ2036 posted...
scythecam posted...
Halo fans have already played the hell out of those games. Ms is basically banking on people buying a halo 2 remake for $460.

I guess it could work.

I haven't been watching did they even announce the price? 4 games in one seems like it would be more.

If Konami can squeeze all of the MGS games in 1 collection for 49.99, MS better be able to put 4 games on for the same.
---
On GameFAQs Any criticism=trolling, ports/remakes are bad unless its something YOU want ported/remade, and anything that's popular that you dislike = overrated.
#14Wii_TruthPosted 6/9/2014 12:45:38 PM
That_Damn_Kid posted...
Wii_Truth posted...
Another CG trailer... Color me impressed.

Did you not see the ****ing Halo 2 gameplay

Yes. It has remained intact from the 2004 release. Your point?
---
You want Wii Truth? You can't handle Wii Truth!
#15scythecamPosted 6/9/2014 4:54:09 PM
JJ2036 posted...
scythecam posted...

I guess it could work.

I meant $460 as in the price for the game and the console. Im assuming that most if not all halo fans have played anniversary, 3, and 4, so youre basically buying a new console for halo 2 hd+halo ce multiplayer.

I personally dont think its a killer app imo.
---
"I like the young, twink type"
- MONOROJO
#16FierceHitmanPosted 6/9/2014 5:11:09 PM
Razorskin posted...
It always was. If you're a Halo fan you should already have it.

Why? There are no Halo games on it yet.