No Bad Company 3 and no TitanFall 2 :o(

#1Styrof0amPosted 6/9/2014 2:03:50 PM
I was hoping for a Bad Company 3. BC2 on 360 was hands down my best online experience ever (of course having 6-8 friends to play with helps a lot), and I was hoping to repeat that in a BC3 on 8th gen.

For Titanfall 2 I'm still hopefull we'll finally get a cross platform multiplayer; System Wars Attrition PS4 vs XB1 (that would actually be next-gen).

All in all EA presentation was a disappointment for me.

---

No commentary. No advertisements. Gameplay only ... http://www.youtube.com/user/kyllingefod
#2thasnipermasterPosted 6/9/2014 2:04:43 PM
I would absolutely love a Bad Company 3.

But Hardline looks to have that same feel as the Bad Company games. The beta is downloading on my PS4 right now, so I will find out soon.
---
Im opposite of a care bear
KILLING FLOOR 2!!! FINALLY!!!
#3pwnater777Posted 6/9/2014 2:04:51 PM
Really? There's already another Battlefield game coming, and Titanfall just released 3 months ago.

I mean, freaking really?
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#4VeedChrisPosted 6/9/2014 2:05:51 PM
Titanfall just came out, announcing a sequel now would be terrible.
---
________________Call me Vee: A DoR Original________________
You aren't grown up when you think pokemon is childish. ~Mirage312
#5WartPig_Posted 6/9/2014 2:08:19 PM
well they did come out and say TF2 confirmed for PS4/X1
---
PSN-WartPigX, XBL-WartPig ...... Novorossiya
"people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening"
#6Styrof0am(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2014 2:09:32 PM
pwnater777 posted...
Really? There's already another Battlefield game coming, and Titanfall just released 3 months ago.

I mean, freaking really?

Yes, really.

I played less than an hour online in both BF3 and 4. BC2 was fun, they were not, so naturally I'm hoping for a BC3 (in the vain hope it'll actually be fun).
Read my comment about TF and having it go cross platform.

---

No commentary. No advertisements. Gameplay only ... http://www.youtube.com/user/kyllingefod
#7thasnipermasterPosted 6/9/2014 2:13:43 PM
I agree, BF4 and BF3... I just don't like them.

But Hardline really got my juices flowing. Beta is almost finished downloading.
---
Im opposite of a care bear
KILLING FLOOR 2!!! FINALLY!!!
#8PS2 4 LifePosted 6/9/2014 2:39:53 PM(edited)
The EA Press Conference was kind of boring to me.

It started off great with Battlefront.Then moved on to Bioware with Dragon Age:Inquision. They also talked about the new Mass Effect and a new Bioware IP. But, it was hard to get excited since the games are so early in development.

Then Sims

A ton of sports

A new Criterion game that looks interesting, but still just an idea. Too early to see if it is worth playing.

More Sports

Mirrors Edge 2 prototype gameplay looked interesting.

More Sports

Then ended strong with Battlefield:Hardline. Which, I personally am not too interested in, but it looked solid. It was only an hour too. I was expecting a bit more new announcements. Maybe they are saving them for the Sony conference.

I did like the new structure of the conference though. They concentrated more on the games kind of like Microsoft did and I liked the interviews with the teams. Most of the reason I found the conference boring is because I don't play sports games or Sims. I imagine that for fans of EA Sports, this conference would be quite solid.
---
Games I am looking forward to:EDF 2025, Mighty No 9, Tales of Xillia 2, Tesla Effect:Tex Murphy
3DS FC: 0404-5580-6237