R6: Siege just took a fat dump all over Hardline

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. R6: Siege just took a fat dump all over Hardline

User Info: _Doomguy_

_Doomguy_
2 years ago#11
Now if it wasn't scripted....

User Info: Foxx3k

Foxx3k
2 years ago#12
I'm excited...

... but I question what the game will be like to play against real players. Incompetent, non-strategic, uncoordinated, players.
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]

User Info: jussSaiyan

jussSaiyan
2 years ago#13
MBBDarigon posted...
Does it play the same as Socom 2 when it had the hostage mode? I never got to play RS when i was active online but it looked dope

As an avid player of the first 2 Socom's it does sort of look like a spiritual successor. Which has me excited. I just hope that teamwork is used like it was way back in Socom.
Formerly known as ssj3sonic - the man, the myth, the legend.

User Info: Fundabz

Fundabz
2 years ago#14
Foxx3k posted...
I'm excited...

... but I question what the game will be like to play against real players. Incompetent, non-strategic, uncoordinated, players.

I'm betting the house won't have many walls left in a real match.
I'll get my stupid rope. I'll get it. This is a rope right here.

User Info: Wii_Truth

Wii_Truth
2 years ago#15
Hardline looks better to me. (Not just graphics)
We like being the underdogs, because when we do headline a show, we will be shooting the finger all the way to the top .-Shaun Morgan (Seether)

Foxx3k
2 years ago#16
Fundabz posted...
Foxx3k posted...
I'm excited...

I'm betting the house won't have many walls left in a real match.

I'm betting the round would be over in a 10 second firefight in a real match
Or the round would go on forever with Rogue sitting in random corners ADS all match and never moving
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]

User Info: squidney2k1

squidney2k1
2 years ago#17
Going back to the SWAT style Rainbow Six gameplay. Oh yeah! Tactics > twitch shooting.
Best games of last gen: Mass Effect series & Bioshock series \m/ (O_o) \m/
Yes, I bought a Wii U, and I still don't know why.

User Info: regsantotomas

regsantotomas
2 years ago#18
They're a bit different. BF Hardline seems far more frenetic.

But yes, I do prefer the pacing and strategy of R6
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything - Mark Twain

User Info: QuBix

QuBix
2 years ago#19
Foxx3k posted...
I'm excited...

R6 won't have those players, that's strictly reserved for Call of Duty and Battlefield players.
XBLive Tag: QuBics
PSN Tag: QuBix

Foxx3k
2 years ago#20
QuBix posted...
Foxx3k posted...
I'm excited...

R6 won't have those players, that's strictly reserved for Call of Duty and Battlefield players.

In your ideal fantasy world maybe.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. R6: Siege just took a fat dump all over Hardline

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived