R6: Siege just took a fat dump all over Hardline

#21LordMordethPosted 6/9/2014 3:37:03 PM
Yeah, it looked surprisingly nice and i freaking hate fps games. :D
---
Rage, whine, wah wah.. people really are freaking idiots.
#22ProfanaTPosted 6/9/2014 3:41:45 PM
Both look great for different reasons. Also two COMPLETELY different games. One is shoot 'em/blow 'em up/ just pewpewpew explody fun times... the other is a tactical shooter. Yes, both Goodies versus Baddies, but very different approaches.
---
- Ex Corde Vita - Fortem Fors Juvat -
#23PsychoDrama1Posted 6/9/2014 3:43:58 PM
It looked amazing. I'm just not interested in bf or cod anymore.
---
Wolf Parade, Swan Lake, Built to Spill, Sunset Rubdown, The Hold Steady, Modest Mouse, Handsome Furs, Plants and Animals
#24TheApd_ReturnsPosted 6/9/2014 3:53:15 PM
I've been playing a bit of the Hardline beta on PC. It's even more chaotic than 3/4 because there is less to protect you. Hell, it feels more over-the-top than GTA, APCs with 30mm autocannons tearing up some dudes trying to steal cash lol
---
XBL: MauryPov1ch ... 3DS/Wii U: maurypov1ch ... Steam: callmaury
u want sum ___?
#25Revival125Posted 6/9/2014 3:55:59 PM
Rainbow Six will blow hardline away. Seriously guys...look at the past history, the very RECENT history of what teamwork looks like in a Battlefield game! IT is nonsense. That game is a mess online, an absolute mess. HArdline will be the same, like HELL the game looks anything like the lovely coordinated bits in the trailers. Now I grant you, you could level the same accusation at R6.

But in Rainbow Six, there is no opportunity for camping, no opportunity for ridiculous games immersion breaking tactics, no ridiculous balancing issues, less players and a slower pace of game.
---
Spread Your Wings And Fly Away With Me
#26NCPwnPosted 6/9/2014 3:56:29 PM
popping4it posted...
looks rough visually.

LOL it looked good for PRE-alpha footage.
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
The Last of Us, NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
#27Revival125Posted 6/9/2014 3:57:03 PM
HELL as has been said the Hardline beta alone is already showing that Battlefield might as well just ditch any pretense of teamwork and just stick to what the modern player base uses it for....DEATH MATCH.
---
Spread Your Wings And Fly Away With Me
#28Foxx3kPosted 6/9/2014 3:57:10 PM
NCPwn posted...
popping4it posted...
looks rough visually.

LOL it looked good for PRE-alpha footage.

Transliteration for Ubi-Soft:

"LOL it looked good for concept cgi render masquerading as gameplay."
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#29aj4x94Posted 6/9/2014 3:57:35 PM
Hardline is a glorified BF4 DLC pack. Seige will be awesome.
---
Playing: Skyrim, Half Life 2, Dark Souls 1&2, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, System Shock 2, Borderlands 2
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
#30NCPwnPosted 6/9/2014 3:57:39 PM
Revival125 posted...
Rainbow Six will blow hardline away. Seriously guys...look at the past history, the very RECENT history of what teamwork looks like in a Battlefield game! IT is nonsense. That game is a mess online, an absolute mess. HArdline will be the same, like HELL the game looks anything like the lovely coordinated bits in the trailers. Now I grant you, you could level the same accusation at R6.

But in Rainbow Six, there is no opportunity for camping, no opportunity for ridiculous games immersion breaking tactics, no ridiculous balancing issues, less players and a slower pace of game.

Also, I hate vehicles. SO yea, Rainbow Six will deliver.

It's like Counter strike with destructible procedural walls.
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
The Last of Us, NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst