Oh lawdy, trolls are in full force tonight!

#11LordMordethPosted 6/9/2014 5:31:14 PM
GladiatorDanger posted...
Sith Jedi posted...
Duh, they're pissed that MS didn't screw up so they have to rehash the same troll material they've been using for the past year. Typing the same thing every day has to get dull, even for trolls.

MS didn't screw up and the press conference wasn't horrible however it wasn't the conference they needed, I think the biggest problem was that the highlight of the show was multiplatform games and most of the exclusives they did show were little more than CGI trailers.

Yeah.

The conference was solid enough but like you said, not what they needed to do.. multiplats after multiplats.. sorry but no, should've gone with games that give people a reason to get their console cos timed dlc exclusives and the like are not it.
---
Rage, whine, wah wah.. people really are freaking idiots.
#12_OujiDoza_Posted 6/9/2014 5:31:53 PM
gobuffalo30 posted...
Yeah, and let's not discuss the ones drooling over it. It's always one side, never the other.

You expect....what, exactly, from an xbox one board?
---
You can't stop me, you can only hope to mod me.
#13InjusticeRebornPosted 6/9/2014 5:32:45 PM
I wish I was as oblivious as those who wasn't expecting this to happen.
---
"I love my PS4 but Sony could kick the fan-boys in the throat and they would call it a neck-massage." - a PS4 gamer
#14Tech9Posted 6/9/2014 5:40:10 PM
I agree one too many multiplats, but Sony is doing the same thing right now. I think if you break it down that Forza, Fable, Halo, Ori and Sunset overdrive all had some significant gameplay. I wouldn't say there was any big surprises, but it was hardly all CG trailers.

Those games that had CG trailers, were the ones not coming out until 2015, so plenty of time to see them later on.