I thought the Sony conference was going to male me regret trading in my PS4.

#21ShadowNinja87Posted 6/9/2014 7:09:49 PM
Thats funny TC considering MS shows mulitplats with timed dlc for most of their presentation.
#22UltimateGeth39Posted 6/9/2014 7:10:00 PM
Yeah I was hoping for a reason to get the PS4 they just haven't given me one sadly.
---
"There's always a man, a lighthouse, a city."
#23HowatizerPosted 6/9/2014 7:10:41 PM
Mindwipe77 posted...
you're delusional tc

Sony Pony Fanboy Alert.
---
It is fortunate to be favored with praise and popularity. It is dire luck to be dependent on the feelings of your fellow man.- The Havamal
#24Decimator11Posted 6/9/2014 7:12:32 PM
LordMordeth posted...
Decimator11 posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...
you're delusional tc

Found one. Go back to your celebrating on the PS4 board.

Isn't that what you're doing here, celebrating Microsoft's amazing conference?

Oh wait..

Nope. I'm mostly lurking around here. Microsoft had a few interesting games in their conference , but I still need to know more about them (gameplay and whatnot) before buying in. Mindwipe, meanwhile, is over at the PS4 board shouting "Sony wins!" at every opportunity. And that's fine, as long as he doesn't try to start **** over here, which he now has. So you can grab those presumptions of yours and take them for a long walk off a short cliff.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qwW6T.jpg
#25LooksLikeRain(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2014 7:13:49 PM
ShadowNinja87 posted...
Thats funny TC considering MS shows mulitplats with timed dlc for most of their presentation.

Maybe you should watch MSs conference.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#26Tajaz2426Posted 6/9/2014 7:14:24 PM
Huh? Only multiplats and Microsoft did the same with DLC's, quite fanboying it is awesome for gamers!

The fans are enjoying themselves.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#27LooksLikeRain(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2014 7:19:01 PM
Tajaz2426 posted...
Huh? Only multiplats and Microsoft did the same with DLC's, quite fanboying it is awesome for gamers!

The fans are enjoying themselves.

Maybe we didn't watch the same conference.
---
#28LooksLikeRain(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2014 7:31:02 PM(edited)
Mortal Kombat X gameplay was awesome, but now it's about TV. Is that ok since it's Sony?
---
#29OwnerOp86Posted 6/10/2014 5:59:51 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
Make*

Phew. What a relief so far! Basically all they're showing is multiplats with BONUS EXCLUSIVE LEVEL!

I'm glad I switched to Xbox. Microsoft is blowing Sony out of the water this year...so far. I'm anxious to see if Sony drops any megatons.

Titanfall is its only claim to be better and titanfall feels like mw2 with mech and have you seen that the new call of duty ripped off titanfall so...
I rather play the indies than a puddle deep mp fps.
#30Ramsus082Posted 6/10/2014 6:02:58 PM(edited)
Guys, I'm totally above the console war too, you guys believe me right? Please believe me.
---
"I don't care about this information, but I wanted to let all of my peers know that I don't care, because I like the attention and validation" - You