Microsoft, my E3 Winner

#1SearchmanV16Posted 6/9/2014 7:09:49 PM
Gaming preferences are a personal choice, right? I think that Microsoft won this round w/ better exclusives for me.
---
Current Devices: Galaxy Note 3, iPad Mini, and Xbox One.
#2cheezedadadaPosted 6/9/2014 7:11:38 PM
I think when it comes to the conference itself, Microsofts was more entertaining. I am not choosing a winner, but for every awesome Sony moment there is some real sleeper moments. The MS conference was fun to watch all the way through.

...the whole blabbing about Youtube and stuff right now by Sony is killing the momentum for me.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else. http://i.imgur.com/X8EbbyB.jpg?1 LOL Gamefaqs.
#3pblimp360Posted 6/9/2014 7:11:49 PM
MS had a great conference. I was pleased.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#4LooksLikeRainPosted 6/9/2014 7:12:31 PM
I agree. I think Microsoft was better by far.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#5Dev445Posted 6/9/2014 7:13:39 PM
MS's E3 was way better, Sony's is putting me to sleep
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#6LordMordethPosted 6/9/2014 7:13:39 PM
pblimp360 posted...
MS had a great conference. I was pleased.

It was okay, but could've been much better on the delivery.

As for you, we all know how little you settle for.. your posting history makes that crystal clear after all. ^^
---
Rage, whine, wah wah.. people really are freaking idiots.
#7AzaneAzerPosted 6/9/2014 7:14:29 PM
MS could have sacrificed virgins on stage and would have people defending their conference on here.
#8cheezedadadaPosted 6/9/2014 7:15:53 PM
Dev445 posted...
MS's E3 was way better, Sony's is putting me to sleep

They have moments that are very strong followed by absolute garbage. The last 15-20 minutes have been awful. I wanted them to keep that momentum going...They need to end the show with another big announcement after this.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else. http://i.imgur.com/X8EbbyB.jpg?1 LOL Gamefaqs.
#9pblimp360Posted 6/9/2014 7:17:58 PM
LordMordeth posted...
It was okay, but could've been much better on the delivery.

As for you, we all know how little you settle for.. your posting history makes that crystal clear after all. ^^

How little I settle for? Explain please good sir.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#10SearchmanV16(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2014 7:19:12 PM
My problem w/ Sony is too much focus on F2P and Indy games.
---
Current Devices: Galaxy Note 3, iPad Mini, and Xbox One.