Not a single Sony game looks better than Sunset Overdrive

#11OmegaTavoPosted 6/11/2014 4:07:49 AM
Why does this seems to me like Titanfall all over again?
---
A proud contributor of the videogame industry since 1987
#12PoweredMilkManPosted 6/11/2014 4:08:39 AM
NE_PatriotsFan posted...
Yawn, another zombie shooter

They aren't zombies.
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam - bloodandbourbon
#13PoweredMilkManPosted 6/11/2014 4:10:19 AM(edited)
TheSL1Club posted...
Sunset overdrive is trying so hard to cater to the 'hip teenager crowed', it's so ridiculous, it's like a game made by Sunkist for teenagers craving sugar.

Yea really pop art style. I'll play it and enjoy it but it won't be a game that will keep me coming back once I finish it
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam - bloodandbourbon
#14slowdog76Posted 6/11/2014 4:10:41 AM
it looks like dead rising and jet set radio had a baby. and then gave said baby copious amounts of acid
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#15art_of_the_killPosted 6/11/2014 4:10:52 AM
zinsindetta posted...
Or Quantum Break

Have we even seen any Quantum Break gameplay yet?
---
Assassin's Creed (yes, the first one) is one of my favorite games from Gen 7.
#16nableetPosted 6/11/2014 4:17:58 AM
Cool opinion dude. I need to see more though.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#17IzraeilPosted 6/11/2014 4:19:08 AM
LBP3 will beat it in both sales and critical acclaim.
#18LapanuiPosted 6/11/2014 4:20:40 AM
Even though I am really looking forward to Sunset Overdrive and will get it day one, it doesn't look better graphically than The Order 1886. We haven't seen Bloodborne properly, just little bits. They are very dark games, so it suits it.

Sunset Overdrive is this wacky over the top looking game with a very nice art style, which is what I like about it. It's going to be really fun and I can't wait for it.

I don't want the industry to be oversaturated with dark looking games, it's nice to get a balance.
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#19lunaticcorePosted 6/11/2014 4:21:07 AM
Sunset Overdrive is probably the game I am most excited about right now. I am a huge Crackdown/Saints Row fan, but the new Crackdown is just too far away to be excited about. Honestly if we didn't already have tons of Overdrive info pre-E3 the whole event probably would have been more exciting for me. New COD also looked better than expected too. The more I see of The Division the less I think it will be a good match for my taste. Not sure about Fable, and Halo is just more Halo.
---
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng
#20WildsparkPosted 6/11/2014 5:35:04 AM
It looks like a good game, but you're setting yourself up for disappointment by acting like it'll be the greatest thing ever.
---
Gamefaqs: where 12 year olds tease 11 year olds for acting like 10 year olds.