Not a single Sony game looks better than Sunset Overdrive

#41AxleHeadXPosted 6/11/2014 5:44:07 AM
Sunset Overdrive just does not appeal to me. Now Quantum Break is a different story. I was very disappointed that Microsoft gave us no updates on that one.
#42AltiarLioPosted 6/11/2014 5:50:25 AM
AxleHeadX posted...
Sunset Overdrive just does not appeal to me. Now Quantum Break is a different story. I was very disappointed that Microsoft gave us no updates on that one.

Remedy showed it off before e3 and are having a full show at gamescon dedicated to quantum breaks full gameplay reveal.
---
Founding member of the GameFAQS Trillionares club.
Adapt or Die. GT: Tyron3L1o
#43urizemPosted 6/11/2014 5:58:20 AM
I think that, just not some PS4 games, but even some X1 games, looks better than Sunset Overdrive.

I don't have interest in Sunset Overdrive, because i think that Sunset Overdrive is like Dead Rising.

Kill hordes of enemy's, with fun weapons.

And that type of game is not my thing.
---
PSN ID: phantonn
http://www.backloggery.com/phantonn
#44VobeDarkElfPosted 6/11/2014 6:06:57 AM
Okay so I am seriously confused here.

Is Sunset Overdrive a new internet meme, or are people actually serious when they say they want it?

I think I have seen all the same footage as everyone else, and it's easily one of the very worst looking games I am seeing out of E3 this year.
#45Apex-PlayerPosted 6/11/2014 6:08:47 AM(edited)
Izraeil posted...
LBP3 will beat it in both sales and critical acclaim.

True story.
Little Big Planet is amazing.
Anyone who likes platformers and hasn't tried this series is silly.
From fun creative to absolutely disheartening expert,
people build some of the best experiences i've ever gamed, and they build it on lbp.
---
Unbearable is it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends.
There's a secret song at the center of the world and its sound is like razors through flesh
#46XxIamKiraXxPosted 6/11/2014 6:11:50 AM
Because all of them look better.
#47lunchbox2042Posted 6/11/2014 6:17:39 AM
Insomniac has made some pretty good games in the past. I mean aside from Fuse that is.
#48blingusPosted 6/11/2014 6:18:15 AM
Too bad it's not coming on PC because I'm super excited for the game as well. Oh well, I guess by the end of the year I'll have 3 games on my X1: FM5, FH2 & SO!
---
320GB(OG 60)+320GB Slim PS3s, Reach 360, Wii,Modded Xbox, Black DC+Saturn, Panasonic Q, PSP, 128GB iPad Air, 3DS XL, Vita, Wii U, PS4, X1, 4.0 i7 16GB Dual 770s
#49Reflex-ArcPosted 6/11/2014 6:19:44 AM
I've heard that the tainted energy drink in the game was made from sour grapes.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#50Apex-PlayerPosted 6/11/2014 6:20:33 AM
blingus posted...
Too bad it's not coming on PC because I'm super excited for the game as well. Oh well, I guess by the end of the year I'll have 3 games on my X1: FM5, FH2 & SO!

It will likely get the Dead Rising treatment once the sales fall off tbh.
---
Unbearable is it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends.
There's a secret song at the center of the world and its sound is like razors through flesh