Not a single Sony game looks better than Sunset Overdrive

#51Bellum_SacrumPosted 6/11/2014 7:21:33 AM
You were probably watching Sony's 2013 E3 conference TC.
---
"Now go ahead and leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game companies who don't know or care about you."
#52LooksLikeRainPosted 6/11/2014 7:22:32 AM
Apex-Player posted...
blingus posted...
Too bad it's not coming on PC because I'm super excited for the game as well. Oh well, I guess by the end of the year I'll have 3 games on my X1: FM5, FH2 & SO!

It will likely get the Dead Rising treatment once the sales fall off tbh.

Oh. Well as long as you're being honest about something you know nothing about. Thanks for clearing that up.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#53UtterMoonPosted 6/11/2014 7:23:12 AM
Eh...Sunset Overdrive looks like a lot of fun, but its going to take more than bright colors to impress me... sadly it seems that the same cannot be said for others. My problem with the game is that it looks slow....and its being advertised as fast, fast, fast....yet whenever that dude is sliding on something it looks anything but fast.

I am far more interested in The Order...especially after this E3, because the tone of that game went from standard cover based shooter to Evil Within....and that is impressive....

But in the end it all comes down to The Witcher 3....
#54dormcastePosted 6/11/2014 7:24:08 AM
PraiseNatalia posted...
Order 1886 and Bloodborne GG

I'll give you Bloodborne but The Order 1886 looks generic as hell
#55blingusPosted 6/11/2014 7:29:45 AM(edited)
Apex-Player posted...
blingus posted...
Too bad it's not coming on PC because I'm super excited for the game as well. Oh well, I guess by the end of the year I'll have 3 games on my X1: FM5, FH2 & SO!

I really hope you are right but I honestly won't hold my breath because it's insomniac. They seem to stick with a console and stay with it. Well at least that's what they did in the past but since both X1&PS4 are basically weak PC's, I guess a PC port has a better chance of being made!

EDIT: I thought the announcement was X1 exclusive. I know DR3 was announced the same way but like I said, it's insomniac!
---
320GB(OG 60)+320GB Slim PS3s, Reach 360, Wii,Modded Xbox, Black DC+Saturn, Panasonic Q, PSP, 128GB iPad Air, 3DS XL, Vita, Wii U, PS4, X1, 4.0 i7 16GB Dual 770s
#56ThePaleRiderpPosted 6/11/2014 7:28:12 AM
LooksLikeRain posted...
Apex-Player posted...
blingus posted...

Oh. Well as long as you're being honest about something you know nothing about. Thanks for clearing that up.

Well to be honest that is what Microsoft does with most of their games. Remember this? http://www.craveonline.com/gaming/articles/556927-gamescom-2013-dead-rising-3-is-never-coming-to-ps4-or-pc Now it is on PC. Exclusives just aren't what they used to be.
---
A mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge.
#57G_Thang23Posted 6/11/2014 7:29:22 AM
LMFAO
---
Think I'll take two chickens.
#58zerosignal316Posted 6/11/2014 7:30:54 AM
All we've seen of Bloodborne is a CG trailer....how is that even in this discussion?
---
XBL Gamertag: ZeroSignal316
#59blingusPosted 6/11/2014 7:31:04 AM
ThePaleRiderp posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
Apex-Player posted...
blingus posted...

Well to be honest that is what Microsoft does with most of their games. Remember this? http://www.craveonline.com/gaming/articles/556927-gamescom-2013-dead-rising-3-is-never-coming-to-ps4-or-pc Now it is on PC. Exclusives just aren't what they used to be.

I know right! I'm really hoping it comes to PC when they see the sales aren't what they wanted.
---
320GB(OG 60)+320GB Slim PS3s, Reach 360, Wii,Modded Xbox, Black DC+Saturn, Panasonic Q, PSP, 128GB iPad Air, 3DS XL, Vita, Wii U, PS4, X1, 4.0 i7 16GB Dual 770s
#60atopp399Posted 6/11/2014 7:35:19 AM
Remember watch dog screens before release? Our how about dark souls 2? Don't believe everything you see.