---
Board User Level: Legend
#63ThePaleRiderpPosted 6/11/2014 6:36:36 AM
blingus posted...
ThePaleRiderp posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
Apex-Player posted...
blingus posted...
Too bad it's not coming on PC because I'm super excited for the game as well. Oh well, I guess by the end of the year I'll have 3 games on my X1: FM5, FH2 & SO!

It will likely get the Dead Rising treatment once the sales fall off tbh.

Oh. Well as long as you're being honest about something you know nothing about. Thanks for clearing that up.

Well to be honest that is what Microsoft does with most of their games. Remember this? http://www.craveonline.com/gaming/articles/556927-gamescom-2013-dead-rising-3-is-never-coming-to-ps4-or-pc Now it is on PC. Exclusives just aren't what they used to be.

I know right! I'm really hoping it comes to PC when they see the sales aren't what they wanted.

Lol. I mean I will get an Xbox One if I have to but the only games I want for it are Scalebound and Sunset Overdrive. My rule is, I don't buy a console unless I can make up the price in games. If I am go get any new console it will be a WiiU first.
---
A mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge.
#64zidane7007Posted 6/11/2014 6:38:02 AM
It looks like a ton of fun to me. I really don't care what platform it's on or who published it. All I know is that Insomniac made it and that the gameplay I saw looks highly entertaining.
---
Intel i5 2500k @ 4.5 Ghz, MSI Geforce GTX680 Twinfrozr Ed, 8 gb DDR3 RAM @ 1600 Mhz.
PSN: zidane7007, XBL: Basstardfish
#65justchill433Posted 6/11/2014 6:42:04 AM
zerosignal316 posted...
All we've seen of Bloodborne is a CG trailer....how is that even in this discussion?

Because it's not all we've seen. I wouldn't expect you to follow a Sony game, but there's screenshots, interviews, and reactions from people that got to see more at actual E3 (a lot of people claiming it looks like the best game at E3 easily).
---
PSN: s1l3nt_x_cha0s LoL: Ikikaea
#66Apex-PlayerPosted 6/11/2014 6:44:04 AM(edited)
zerosignal316 posted...
All we've seen of Bloodborne is a CG trailer....how is that even in this discussion?

We've seen obvious leaked game play, tiny, but gameplay. It looked great in what was leaked and Sony considered that version unworthy to show off.
Once the game gets polished, bloodbath/er/borne.
---
Unbearable is it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends.
There's a secret song at the center of the world and its sound is like razors through flesh
#67darthcidPosted 6/11/2014 7:02:49 AM
Get all excited for what is essentially a remake of Ratchet and Clank.
---
"Prepare for mild to severe discomfort" - Ringabel
#68NoirStrikerPosted 6/11/2014 7:08:29 AM
bidoof01 posted...
SO just looks incredible.

Go sleep you re tired.

Killzone, The order, Infamous etc, thank you.
#69RybalPosted 6/11/2014 7:11:23 AM
UtterMoon posted...
Eh...Sunset Overdrive looks like a lot of fun, but its going to take more than bright colors to impress me... sadly it seems that the same cannot be said for others. My problem with the game is that it looks slow....and its being advertised as fast, fast, fast....yet whenever that dude is sliding on something it looks anything but fast.

This is the biggest problem I've seen with the game. It just doesn't look as fast as they're making it out to be.

Insomniac made some of my favorite games in Rachet and Clank and the Resistance series, but I'm not stoked about SO. That could be because it just feels like another zombie name (whatever you want to call them, they are basically zombies). I'm sure the weapons are going to be a ton of fun, though, which is what always drew me to R&C and Resistance.
---
I HATE seeing incorrect information, regardless of whether it is my preferred system.
PSN: Rybal_81
#70BloatedSquirrelPosted 6/11/2014 7:17:57 AM
Red Link posted...
I might be marginally interested in Sunset Overdrive if the protagonist wasn't literally Poochie.

lol I agree.
---
"They'll just put the tools down if they want to do the drugs bad enough."
FFXIV Character http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/4981957/