Not a single Sony game looks better than Sunset Overdrive

#91iamdanthamanPosted 6/11/2014 10:21:21 AM
Wow, what a great comeback from the Sony patrol

Bloodborne? CGI trailer
Uncharted? CGI trailer
The Order? Barely any gameplay shown, hopefully the whole game is not like the sequence they showed
Not to mention that none of the games mentioned are coming out this year.
---
All your base are belong to us
#92GGscrubPosted 6/11/2014 10:25:08 AM
iamdanthaman posted...

Bloodborne? CGI trailer
Uncharted? CGI trailer
The Order? Barely any gameplay shown, hopefully the whole game is not like the sequence they showed

Uncharted was confirmed to be ingame engine, CGI my ass.

Try harder try again.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8-HDUBbtgQ
Got my first moderation overturned!!
#93BlackFeathersPosted 6/11/2014 10:25:10 AM
iamdanthaman posted...

Bloodborne? CGI trailer
Uncharted? CGI trailer

Sonys games have a great track record, that's why CGI is ok. Uncharted is always good and BloodBorne is made by the Demons Souls Dudes so we already have a high level of confidence in those 2.

Just like all they have to do is show us a cool halo 5 trailer and we get amped because Halo is always good!
---
Please come with me to Rainbow Land where Unicorns are made of Fudge and Cotton Candy and everything is FREE!!! - The Campaign
#94Xeeh_BitzPosted 6/11/2014 10:25:39 AM
VobeDarkElf posted...
Okay so I am seriously confused here.

Is Sunset Overdrive a new internet meme, or are people actually serious when they say they want it?

I think I have seen all the same footage as everyone else, and it's easily one of the very worst looking games I am seeing out of E3 this year.

Cause it's exclusive and the only game coming out this year that is exclusive. Similar to how Titanfall was the holy grail of gaming and see how that turned out. Nobody even mentions that piece of s*** now a days
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#95Xeeh_BitzPosted 6/11/2014 10:27:05 AM
bob15x posted...
BlackFeathers posted...
bob15x posted...
PraiseNatalia posted...
Order 1886 and Bloodborne GG

bloodborne looks good but order looks like crap now. an on rails tps.

What shooters aren't on rails these days??? :/

but other shoots let the player actually affect the outcome. The trailer they showed no matter what the player did you still ended up in a QTE at the end.

So it's like Ryse? Well, Ryse is a QTE from start to finish so guess it's not
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#96dormcastePosted 6/11/2014 10:28:39 AM
zerosignal316 posted...
All we've seen of Bloodborne is a CG trailer....how is that even in this discussion?

Leaked videos
#97Engineer-samaPosted 6/11/2014 10:31:07 AM
Jesus xbone people. Are you that desperate for a good game that even the most mediocre game that gets hyped immediately becomes a source of hope and reassurance.

I could agree with you if it was Halo, but seriously... you have bad taste in games if SO is your cup of tea, either that or you're one of the younger people on this site.
#98alteredguitarPosted 6/11/2014 10:34:05 AM
be nice kids.
#99savagechild89Posted 6/11/2014 10:41:05 AM(edited)
funny i feel the opposite. i was totally underwhelmed by that game and i was hyped for it. it doesnt look bad but it just didnt really do anything for me. im actually more excited for project spark than sunset overdrive now.

as for sunset looking better than any sony game thats total opinion. i think uncharted 4 looks like its going to blow it away as well as the order. but again thats MY opinion against yours.

edit: holy crap. how could i forget the master chief collection. that was a pure win for microsoft right there. its a shame that nothing else hit it home for me.
---
PSN: Savagechild89, XBL: Littleraven89 (inactive), 3DS Friendcode: 4983-5811-5759, Wii U: Littleraven89
#100dingdongdingPosted 6/11/2014 10:42:19 AM
I will probably buy Sunset overdrive at some point because it really is the only game on my xbox one I am paying attention to... well I am interested in seeing more phantom dust ,but most of the games I am looking forward to this year are all multi platform games which I will likely be buying on my PS4..... sure is fun owning both a PS4 and Xbox One and not being douchebag fanboy .