Microsoft Raised the bar...

#11UnknownToaster(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2014 7:56:34 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
cheezedadada posted...
Yeah I am watching that post show thing right now. Pretty much everyone is uncomfortably trying to get the point across that MS's show was better.

Like they said though, Sony didnt have to have a good show. They have a strong loyal following who doesnt need any convincing.

I watched on Twitch they were talking smack about Xbox and praising PS

Sure you did
---
IS COLD, OH NO, SUCH WINTER, MUCH SOON, WOW! SNOW!
So Games, Much Thrones, Wow!
#12OreoBoy206Posted 6/9/2014 7:57:11 PM
Don't care who won as I thought both had good showings but the crowd seemed to cheer a lot more and louder at Sonys conference. Maybe the crowd was just tired in the morning at Microsoft's conference??
#13scoobydoobydontPosted 6/9/2014 7:57:26 PM
So you're saying MS... is James Cameron?
---
http://i.imgur.com/MBPlg7Z.jpg
http://giant.gfycat.com/HomelyCluelessBat.gif
#14cheezedadadaPosted 6/9/2014 8:00:04 PM
cheezedadada posted...
Yeah I am watching that post show thing right now. Pretty much everyone is uncomfortably trying to get the point across that MS's show was better.

Like they said though, Sony didnt have to have a good show. They have a strong loyal following who doesnt need any convincing.

The one I was watching was the Spike show.

I don't know how anyone could talk smack about MS's show though..they seriously went non-stop the entire time with games. The sony conference had some absolutely amazing parts (I lost it at Grim Fandango), but they seriously ruined most of that with the last half.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else. http://i.imgur.com/X8EbbyB.jpg?1 LOL Gamefaqs.
#15Reece504Posted 6/9/2014 8:01:22 PM
cheezedadada posted...

All of this lol ^
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#16UnknownToaster(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2014 8:01:26 PM
Dude all 4 of them said the Ms conference was better in one way or another.

The former sony ceo gave it a grade of A...
---
IS COLD, OH NO, SUCH WINTER, MUCH SOON, WOW! SNOW!
So Games, Much Thrones, Wow!
#17Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 6/9/2014 8:01:28 PM
UnknownToaster posted...
cheezedadada posted...

Sure you did

im not quite sure what you are implying
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."