Now that both conferences are over, who do you think had the better show?

#71Max_HassPosted 6/9/2014 10:21:20 PM
TPerryoo7 posted...
Microsoft fanbros are probably the worst out of any gamer fanboy.

Yeah we're terrible eh? We come on a video game message board to discuss the console we chose to purchase, and we get crapped on by Sony fans who are convinced we made the wrong decision.
---
Max Hass?
#72InjusticeRebornPosted 6/9/2014 10:51:41 PM
I'm not voting or going to state who I thought had the better show. I will say however, as a gamer, I believe we're in for some good times. Again, multi-plats are what I'm most interested in. I haven't watched either showing or seen everything that was shown, I'm just going by what I've seen from articles on PSTrophies/XboxAchievements.

My take on E3 2014 so far, starting with the Xbox side of things:

Good to hear Warframe finally as a window for release. Even though I have to play it, it appealed to me, and was one of the deciding factors in me wanting to go with the PS4.

Even though it was all CGI, Scalebound grabbed my attention. Never played any of the previous games behind the creators, but have heard good things about most of them. Been a while since I dabbled in that type of game (if it is to follow suit), and this could be my re-entry into the genre.

PlayStation's side of things:

Bloodborne. Day one. Enough said.

Multi-plats:

I still haven't seen Phantom Pain's trailer. Yesterday when it was posted, it was private. Where I've gone today for highlights it is still private. I will get to watch this!!

Grand Theft Auto V coming to the new consoles? Definite yes please! I was going to get this on the PS3, but I'll hold out for it when I get my PS4 near it's release.

Rainbow Six: Siege, I cannot wait for. Not a fan of these 'scripted' MP trailers, but it showed off some of the cool new stuff we can expect. I just miss R6's type of play.

Looking forward to seeing more of Criterion's new game. And both The Division and Destiny still has my eye. As does Battlefield: Hardline.

As for No Man's Sky. Oh my word. It looks like it's coming along great. This is what I feel Mass Effect's exploration should have been like when landing on uncharted worlds.

All in all, I cannot wait to enter the newly born generation. Both choices would be a fantastic entry.
---
"I love my PS4 but Sony could kick the fan-boys in the throat and they would call it a neck-massage." - a PS4 gamer
#73TheGam3925Posted 6/9/2014 11:00:41 PM(edited)
*SPOILERS*

TC along with other fanboys made up their mind about e3 long before it even began. And the same thing will happen next e3, and the one after.
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#74RS_YELARAKAPosted 6/10/2014 5:03:01 AM
sadiq2010 posted...
RS_YELARAKA

shut up.

He mad Sony was boring as hell
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
NNID - YELARAKA
#75Perfect LightPosted 6/10/2014 5:05:14 AM
MistahApplez posted...
Tie.

Both were meh as hell.

This.
---
Now Playing: Nothing
Waiting: Dragon Age Inquisition, Middle-Earth Shadow of Mordor, Far Cry 4, Batman Arkham Knight
#76RS_YELARAKAPosted 6/10/2014 5:05:48 AM
LooksLikeRain posted...
This is surprisingly close.

You know the ponies would be all over this board doing damage control. Not suprised at all its this close.
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
NNID - YELARAKA
#77Masterchief5525Posted 6/10/2014 5:08:29 AM
AwayFromHere posted...
Bombed by showing more games, and more exclusives, and more exclusive content for third party games.

I think you need a new dictionary.

Sony did not show more exclusives. They showed a ton more multi plats which means they didn't really have much of their own to show. And MS showed more exclusive content for this party games. You need to get your eyes examined
---
i7-4770k | AMD Radeon HD 7990 | 8gb G.Skill 1600mhz | 2TB WD HDD | Asus Z87-A
#78Jiggy101011Posted 6/10/2014 5:09:47 AM
NeoAnduril posted...
TheArcade posted...
cheezedadada posted...
MS's was clearly better, but Sony will win this poll.

GFaqs is always partisan when it comes to Sony.

Then why don't the xb1 trolls get banned or even held to the same standards as everyone else?

Probably because we don't go over to the PS4 board and talk **** to you guys all day. You know, like you do constantly.

Now go ahead and reply back using the Metroidfan defense "I'm not trolling, you guys are!"
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Currently Playing: Watch Dogs, Assassins Creed Brotherhood, South Park: The Stick of Truth
#79Joey-ZazaPosted 6/10/2014 5:46:01 AM
But I just want to talk about the console guys! I'm not trolling at all I want to talk about the console and what I don't like about it. All the time!
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#80WeskerTeamPosted 6/10/2014 5:52:11 AM
That's MY sexbox, and her name is sony.
---
Xbox GT - Kieduss
PSN ID - IDavey420