Now that both conferences are over, who do you think had the better show?

#81Justin TimePosted 6/10/2014 6:54:16 AM
They were both as poo as each other.
#82_RMT_Posted 6/10/2014 6:54:57 AM
MS was constant but when Sony was actually talking about games, they delivered. I'm more interested in the Sony games than Halo, because i'm sick of those multiplayer fps. There is only so many times you can play deathmatch before you start to hate it.
#83LooksLikeRain(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 8:42:15 AM
TheGam3925 posted...
*SPOILERS*

TC along with other fanboys made up their mind about e3 long before it even began. And the same thing will happen next e3, and the one after.

Is it hard to see through that cloud of butthurt? I was fully hoping Sony would wow me with something. I wanted a reason to get a ps4 again. They simply didn't deliver.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#84LooksLikeRain(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 10:05:41 AM
Bump for maximum poll participation.
---
#85scoobydoobydontPosted 6/10/2014 10:07:44 AM
Now that all three have gone, I have to say.... they all sucked. I've never been so utterly underwhelmed by all three companies in my entire (gaming) life. I thought it couldn't possibly be worse than last year, but somehow they managed. E3 has become the CSPAN of games.
---
http://i.imgur.com/MBPlg7Z.jpg
http://giant.gfycat.com/HomelyCluelessBat.gif
#86dormcastePosted 6/10/2014 10:14:54 AM
I really liked everything Microsoft showed. Even the smaller-time games like Ori and the Blind Forest looked good, and I usually don't even like those games. I really liked the Master Chief Collection debut. It looks like they put a lot of effort into that. Phantom Dust looked cool. Really everything they showed was just great. Night and day better than their conference last year. They really learned from it.

Playstation was okay. No Man's Sky looked awesome, but that's coming to PC. Obviously loved Bloodborne. I liked Shawn Layden as a speaker though. He comes off as a genuinely good guy and I enjoyed listening to him. Microsoft didn't really have a speaker like that where I just wanted to keep listening to them talk.
#87este914Posted 6/10/2014 10:20:56 AM
Nintendo
---
.The One ... [ este914 ] ... The Only.
Knowledge Speaks. Wisdom Listens.
#88LooksLikeRain(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 10:32:50 AM
dormcaste posted...
I really liked everything Microsoft showed. Even the smaller-time games like Ori and the Blind Forest looked good, and I usually don't even like those games. I really liked the Master Chief Collection debut. It looks like they put a lot of effort into that. Phantom Dust looked cool. Really everything they showed was just great. Night and day better than their conference last year. They really learned from it.

Playstation was okay. No Man's Sky looked awesome, but that's coming to PC. Obviously loved Bloodborne. I liked Shawn Layden as a speaker though. He comes off as a genuinely good guy and I enjoyed listening to him. Microsoft didn't really have a speaker like that where I just wanted to keep listening to them talk.

No Man's Sky looks like it was made just for me. I was honestly blown away.
---
#89dormcastePosted 6/10/2014 10:34:51 AM
Yeah it knocked my socks off too. Do want.
#90Juzten76Posted 6/10/2014 10:35:38 AM
Garage_Man posted...
bridog346 posted...
The more the trolls are out means the more they're scared.

And I believe both did a helluva job today. The next two years will be amazing for both consoles.

If by a hella job you mean both mediocre nonsense than I agree. I got the the Forza part and just LOLed when he said the Nurburgring (SP) was free as a download. WHY WASN'T IT THERE TO BEGIN WITH. I WOULDN'T BUY A RACCCCIIIINGGGGG SIMMMUUULAATTTTORRRRR with tracks missing. Unreal man...then for people to cheer...pathetic.

Sony wasn't any better. So many games they could have used..nope. No BC, no media support. I am shocked.

You are pure comedy.
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot