So if you guys laugh at Sony talking about TV...(you xbox fanboys)

#51ObtikPosted 6/11/2014 10:04:19 PM(edited)
Why are people responding to these topics? Just mark the trolls and move on people.

I suppose this is what happens when alts outnumber the real posters on the board.
#52NateRose89Posted 6/11/2014 11:40:03 PM
So basically all of you are admitting you didnt actually watch Sonys conrerence?

The Playstation TV isn't about TV you nuffies. It's predominantly for gaming.
---
PSN ID: rockstock89
#53KolanifvPosted 6/11/2014 11:57:59 PM
Yeah, Playstation TV is a Vita that hooks up to your television, with some streaming services and Gaikai support. It's basically a fancy Roku.
#54ZeroShot101Posted 6/12/2014 12:04:40 AM(edited)
NE_PatriotsFan posted...
then how do you feel when MS did that last year? Are you a hypocrite, or can we agree TV sucks and we want games and any console maker who talks about TV is completely out of touch with gamers?

I found it funny because no one cared when sony talked about media but when microsoft does it the world loses their s***. The fact of the matter is you as consumers don't know what you want.
#55Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 6/12/2014 12:04:22 AM
Xbox TV...

Playstation TV...

they both pale in comparison to PC TV. I could find movies that are in theatres right now and watch it on my laptop without paying money or downloading anything. I watched Godzilla the other morning in my bed.
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#56archibald3Posted 6/12/2014 12:34:54 AM
Plzstopflaming posted...
I think it's more the lines of Sony fan boys laughing at MS and then justifying themselves for Sony doing it now with topics like this.
#57The_RaterPosted 6/12/2014 12:47:20 AM
They talked about it in an actual console reveal, not at an E3 press conference.
#58lunaticcorePosted 6/12/2014 1:33:18 AM
Another topic attacking the hive mind.
---
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng
#59lunaticcorePosted 6/12/2014 1:34:42 AM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
Xbox TV...

Playstation TV...

they both pale in comparison to PC TV. I could find movies that are in theatres right now and watch it on my laptop without paying money or downloading anything. I watched Godzilla the other morning in my bed.

Sorry Microsoft and Sony can't compete with piracy. Guess they need to step their game up.
---
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng