Lets be honest. Both PS4 and XBOne's exclusives look mediocre.

#41Xeeh_BitzPosted 6/9/2014 8:47:53 PM
TheApd_Returns posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

No, slightly using better textures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u15qpXrJhyQ#t=780

Marked and ignored.

The game looks like something from the original Xbox, I'm not sure why you even posted that. I'm referring to the actual footage. Actual gameplay footage is worth more than PR BS
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#42Xeeh_BitzPosted 6/9/2014 8:48:57 PM
Team_Ninja posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
JELIFISH19 posted...
Team_Ninja posted...
Well, this is what I wrote down as games I am either interested in or at least look into further based on what they showed, so excuse me if a lot of them are multiplatform.

MS

Ori And The Blind Forest
Inside
Phantom Dust
Scalebound
Crackdown

PS
Little Big Planet 3
Bloodborne
Grim Fandango
Uncharted 4 A Thief's End

I removed the multiplatform games for you and look what you're left with.

You didn't remove them all, if its on another system other than Xbox One.. It's not exclusive.

Well personally I don't play on PC primarily because I hate playing on mouse and keyboard. Even with the announcement of the Xbox One Controller be compatible on the PC, I still won't game on it. I have a decent powered i5 pc, but it's not a modern gaming pc at all, and I won't be investing money on upgrading it to a gaming PC.

i5 is enough bro, for what you paid for the Xbox One. All you need is a GPU and for $500, you can get a GPU thats 3x more powerful.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#43TenzhiPosted 6/9/2014 8:49:02 PM
Forza Horizon 2 would have convinced me if I didn't already have an XBOne because Forza 5 had convinced me. I wouldn't want to be stuck with the 360 replicant version.
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.
#44pwnater777Posted 6/9/2014 8:49:41 PM
I disagree. I can't wait for Crackdown, the Master Chief Collection, Uncharted 4, Bloodborne, Sunset Overdrive, or Little Big Planet 3.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#45Combo626Posted 6/9/2014 8:51:58 PM
If I didn't own a PS4 nothing in this press conference would have made me want to buy one.
2 hours of "meh". But Microsoft's wasn't that much better.
After watching the XBOX conference I was like "Damn, Sony is gonna jump all over Microsoft"
guess not.
---
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE! - Frieza/Shao Kahn
#46Team_NinjaPosted 6/9/2014 8:57:59 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Team_Ninja posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
JELIFISH19 posted...
Team_Ninja posted...
Well, this is what I wrote down as games I am either interested in or at least look into further based on what they showed, so excuse me if a lot of them are multiplatform.

MS

Ori And The Blind Forest
Inside
Phantom Dust
Scalebound
Crackdown

PS
Little Big Planet 3
Bloodborne
Grim Fandango
Uncharted 4 A Thief's End

I removed the multiplatform games for you and look what you're left with.

You didn't remove them all, if its on another system other than Xbox One.. It's not exclusive.

Well personally I don't play on PC primarily because I hate playing on mouse and keyboard. Even with the announcement of the Xbox One Controller be compatible on the PC, I still won't game on it. I have a decent powered i5 pc, but it's not a modern gaming pc at all, and I won't be investing money on upgrading it to a gaming PC.

i5 is enough bro, for what you paid for the Xbox One. All you need is a GPU and for $500, you can get a GPU thats 3x more powerful.

I know a good GPU is all I'm missing, but I don't want to bother with it. I've falling comfortable with console gaming. I used to game a little bit on the PC, but that was a decade ago. Counter strike, WOW, Lineage, Gunbound, etc....but I grew older and I had to be more selective with my time, so I chose to give up keyboard and mouse gaming on the PC. I also am not interested in portable gaming either. My first portable was the original gameboy, and then gameboy color, and I played the heck out of them and loved it, but slowly I found gaming on a small screen to be hard on the eye and health in general with the neck always looking down. It's just consoles for me now.