Microsoft has no answer for The Order & Bloodborne.

#101Brent_CelekPosted 6/10/2014 12:23:05 AM
This AFreeby guy might be the biggest clown I've ever seen on these forums. Your narcissism is concerning. And your elitist attitude is what is killing gaming, not Microsoft. The stubborn idea that anything one company makes is bad is just ridiculous. The bottom line is that Sony makes great stuff, and Microsoft makes great stuff.
---
Official Alt of Captain Skyhawk
#102streamjumperPosted 6/10/2014 12:26:13 AM
TheSL1Club posted...
a687947 posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
Dark Souls 1 is considered some of the best games ever made you do know that right?

dark souls 1 is one game not multiple games sweetie, just because it's considered a great game does mean it's perfect.

Do you know what 'SOME of the best' mean sweetie?

In this context? That you're not good at this singular/plural thing.
---
Darwin, set the Wayback Machine...
#103Neutron15Posted 6/10/2014 12:44:27 AM
there is that Platinum game
---
I WISH AGNI'S PHILOSOPHY BECOMES FINAL FANTASY XVI
#104AFreebyPosted 6/10/2014 1:17:41 AM
Brent_Celek posted...
This AFreeby guy might be the biggest clown I've ever seen on these forums. Your narcissism is concerning. And your elitist attitude is what is killing gaming, not Microsoft. The stubborn idea that anything one company makes is bad is just ridiculous. The bottom line is that Sony makes great stuff, and Microsoft makes great stuff.

"... hitherto we have been permitted to seek beauty only in the morally good - a fact which sufficiently accounts for our having found so little of it and having had to seek about for imaginary beauties without backbone! - As surely as the wicked enjoy a hundred kinds of happiness of which the virtuous have no inkling, so too they possess a hundred kinds of beauty; and many of them have not yet been discovered. It is, indeed, a fact that, in the midst of society and sociability every evil inclination has to place itself under such great restraint, don so many masks, lay itself so often on the Procrustean bed of virtue, that one could well speak of a martyrdom of the evil man. In solitude all this falls away. He who is evil is at his most evil in solitude: which is where he is at his best - and thus to the eye of him who sees everywhere only a spectacle also at his most beautiful."

I apologize, your assessment of my character reminded me of the above quotes. They struck me as fitting.

As to your claim that I only blame Microsoft for the ills of this industry, that is actually false. MS is a large part of the problem, being the only company that currently has a console doing damage to gaming, but others like EA, Activision, Modern Capcom (the one that makes me most sad, as I loved Capcom previously to 08), and a few others also contribute. Outside of the companies though, the biggest problem is with a good portion of the modern gamers. They are the ones that support the above companies practices, and mindlessly buy up what ever they spew out to get their pointless entertainment fix. A bunch of ADHD riddled man-children who unable to discern between true artistic quality and surgically constructed, electronic heroin that makes them feel better for just a little bit. Perfect corporation propaganda fed to their happy and willing drones. If that came off as a little arrogant then I achieved my goal. We, who truly value the art over profit of the industry are fighting a two front war that we sadly seem to be losing. That's why I said in a previous post that it would be so much better if those of us who were clearly blessed with superior cognitive functions were the ones to decide the entertainment made for the masses (gaming and otherwise) instead of relying on a poorly designed profit based system. Sadly, freedom of choice is squandered on imbeciles who seem content to stifle themselves and everyone of us that has to share this floating rock with them.
---
Before me things create were none, save things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Official Dark Emperor Mundus of the DmC board
#105Brent_CelekPosted 6/10/2014 1:47:59 AM
Lol ok now I'm convinced you're just trolling. No one sounds like that much of an ass without doing it on purpose. But honestly, this is not a "war" as you put it. It's nothing as serious. It's just gaming. Art is relative to the individual viewing it, so no one really cares about your opinion. People will buy what they enjoy, no one has a right to tell them they shouldn't. Good troll though, would read again, :)
---
Official Alt of Captain Skyhawk
#106Tajaz2426Posted 6/10/2014 1:57:28 AM
Taking something this serious and comparing it to actual war is quite demeaning, seeing this is gaming. Not real life in any way. Please take a step back away from the computer and take a breath.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#107LEGEND_725Posted 6/10/2014 2:04:05 AM
Fenriswolf posted...
It's hilarious how Sony ponies dismissed Scalebound for having no gameplay, and yet praise Bloodbound to the high heavens despite having no gameplay footage either

---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#108Rancid_SkankPosted 6/10/2014 2:16:54 AM
Scalebound is the best thing to come out of e3 so far IMO - <3 P+
---
GT: RancidSkank
PSN: Rancid_UK
#109TheSL1ClubPosted 6/10/2014 2:19:54 AM
streamjumper posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
a687947 posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
Dark Souls 1 is considered some of the best games ever made you do know that right?

dark souls 1 is one game not multiple games sweetie, just because it's considered a great game does mean it's perfect.

In this context? That you're not good at this singular/plural thing.

Over here we say some of the best just as much as one of the best, maybe you need to broaden your vocabulary.
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#110TheSL1ClubPosted 6/10/2014 2:20:35 AM
a687947 posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
a687947 posted...
TheSL1Club posted...

I'm not sure that you do... Dark souls 1 is one game, meaning you should have said "one of the best" not "some of the best." You should also have said "means" and not "mean" in the above statement.

If you never heard of the phrase 'some of the best' then I feel sorry for you.
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.