Microsoft has no answer for The Order & Bloodborne.

#121Exodus_PrimePosted 6/10/2014 9:09:12 AM
Brent_Celek posted...
By saying "some of the best" you implied multiple games, which is why he corrected you. Stop arguing jeesh.

So what you're confirming is that yet another Sony die hard has terrible just terrible grammar? got it.
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#122bob15xPosted 6/10/2014 9:11:17 AM
youngskillz posted...
do they?

we so nothing of bloodborne

and the order was a scripted on rails showing.

walk around, see monster, shoot him which does nothing since its scripted and ends in a QTE.

I am looking forward ot this game because of the setting, but the more I see the more I worry its just a interactive movie
#123ssj954vegitoPosted 6/10/2014 9:17:45 AM
The Order looks like RE5 and Heavy Rain did the fusion dance and messed up because there was nothing good about that, the trailer from last year almost looked promising but this is....bad, and what did Bloodbourne show?
---
Proud to be EPic.
You ever notice that everything in the universe spins?
#124Jiggy101011Posted 6/10/2014 9:19:02 AM
TonyKojima posted...
WTFNightmare posted...
youngskillz posted...
do they?

Halo, Sunset, Crackdown, Scalebound and much more. Halo itself ruins all of Sony games

Sorry but no one cares abou halo anymore.

This is said every time before a new Halo is released, and every time Halo sells millions. Hate on the series all you want, but saying "no one cares about Halo" is just silly and incredibly fanboyish.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Currently Playing: Watch Dogs, Assassins Creed Brotherhood, South Park: The Stick of Truth
#125Jiggy101011Posted 6/10/2014 9:22:47 AM
AFreeby posted...
Brent_Celek posted...
This AFreeby guy might be the biggest clown I've ever seen on these forums. Your narcissism is concerning. And your elitist attitude is what is killing gaming, not Microsoft. The stubborn idea that anything one company makes is bad is just ridiculous. The bottom line is that Sony makes great stuff, and Microsoft makes great stuff.

"... hitherto we have been permitted to seek beauty only in the morally good - a fact which sufficiently accounts for our having found so little of it and having had to seek about for imaginary beauties without backbone! - As surely as the wicked enjoy a hundred kinds of happiness of which the virtuous have no inkling, so too they possess a hundred kinds of beauty; and many of them have not yet been discovered. It is, indeed, a fact that, in the midst of society and sociability every evil inclination has to place itself under such great restraint, don so many masks, lay itself so often on the Procrustean bed of virtue, that one could well speak of a martyrdom of the evil man. In solitude all this falls away. He who is evil is at his most evil in solitude: which is where he is at his best - and thus to the eye of him who sees everywhere only a spectacle also at his most beautiful."

I apologize, your assessment of my character reminded me of the above quotes. They struck me as fitting.

As to your claim that I only blame Microsoft for the ills of this industry, that is actually false. MS is a large part of the problem, being the only company that currently has a console doing damage to gaming, but others like EA, Activision, Modern Capcom (the one that makes me most sad, as I loved Capcom previously to 08), and a few others also contribute. Outside of the companies though, the biggest problem is with a good portion of the modern gamers. They are the ones that support the above companies practices, and mindlessly buy up what ever they spew out to get their pointless entertainment fix. A bunch of ADHD riddled man-children who unable to discern between true artistic quality and surgically constructed, electronic heroin that makes them feel better for just a little bit. Perfect corporation propaganda fed to their happy and willing drones. If that came off as a little arrogant then I achieved my goal. We, who truly value the art over profit of the industry are fighting a two front war that we sadly seem to be losing. That's why I said in a previous post that it would be so much better if those of us who were clearly blessed with superior cognitive functions were the ones to decide the entertainment made for the masses (gaming and otherwise) instead of relying on a poorly designed profit based system. Sadly, freedom of choice is squandered on imbeciles who seem content to stifle themselves and everyone of us that has to share this floating rock with them.

...this is an act right? You are aware you are talking about video games? You aren't fighting in an actual war lol.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Currently Playing: Watch Dogs, Assassins Creed Brotherhood, South Park: The Stick of Truth
#126youngskillz(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 11:16:56 AM
the truth stings.

rofl @ halo ruins all of sony games.

haha.

microsoft doesn't care about more adult themed/horror games like sony does.
---
Metal Bands OTM -- Arch Enemy, Aborted, Eye of the Enemy, The Wake, Exhortation, Deals Death, Mechanical God Creation, Fractal Gates, Destinity, Isolated.
#127ExempliGratiaPosted 6/10/2014 11:39:20 AM
youngskillz posted...
the truth stings.

rofl @ halo ruins all of sony games.

haha.

microsoft doesn't care about more adult themed/horror games like sony does.

This is a huge genre now? Lol
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#128Rancid_SkankPosted 6/10/2014 11:46:13 AM
TonyKojima posted...
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
Am I the only one who thinks the Order looks really bad? Sure the graphics are pretty but the gameplay looks pretty poor. Everything they've shown basically points to it being a heavily scripted corridor shooter. Plus it has no multiplayer (competitive or co-op)

Good! People DO NOT WANT multiplayer.

The biggest selling games last gen had a heavy focus on Multiplayer, and they even put it in GTA.

I don't think you have a clue what you are talking about.
---
GT: RancidSkank
PSN: Rancid_UK
#129streamjumperPosted 6/10/2014 3:19:29 PM(edited)
TheSL1Club posted...
streamjumper posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
a687947 posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
Dark Souls 1 is considered some of the best games ever made you do know that right?

dark souls 1 is one game not multiple games sweetie, just because it's considered a great game does mean it's perfect.

Do you know what 'SOME of the best' mean sweetie?

In this context? That you're not good at this singular/plural thing.

Over here we say some of the best just as much as one of the best, maybe you need to broaden your vocabulary.

We say "some of the best" over here too. We just reserve it for when we're speaking about a group of things that are a part of a larger group of really good things. You know, like us folk with that "book learning" are known to do.

By the way, where is this "over here" where this is said? I decided to poke around and couldn't find anything about this regional dialect you seem to think we're so ignorant about. You know, just so I can put it on the list of places I'd rather avoid... right between the 7th Circle of Hell and pretty much anywhere in New Jersey.

I honestly believe this is more or less nowhere, as most people identify where their obscure colloquialisms come from when defending them, rather than claiming a vague "over here".

To cut to the chase, you know it isn't common speech anywhere except maybe for your middle school or perhaps your cozy mountaintop deep in the Appalachians or wherever you claim this to be. You know it isn't even remotely correct. It is perfectly reasonable to call you out on this BS. Don't pretend otherwise.
---
Darwin, set the Wayback Machine...
#130NeoAndurilPosted 6/10/2014 3:16:59 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
So what you're confirming is that yet another Sony die hard has terrible just terrible grammar? got it.

When irony and console bias collide...you get one of the people who mass mark my posts.

How's it going exodus? Console war treating you well? Sell lots of xb1's today?
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png